National Geographic's Collectors Corner

Collaborative site for collectors, dealers, & anyone interested in our history.

Claude Belisle's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"  Hi Rhonda, You are right, the slip cases are worth something... if you can find a…"

Claude Belisle replied Dec 24, 2010 to Value of slipcases

1 Dec 24, 2010
Reply by Claude Belisle

"Hello again! I bought the whole decade (Jan 1940 to Dec 1949) at a very good price f…"

Claude Belisle replied Jun 15, 2010 to Looking for 1940s NG magazines

3 Jul 3, 2010
Reply by Scott Doten

"Mike, I just can't understand why anyone would care for a 1991 NG magazine misprint,…"

Claude Belisle replied May 11, 2010 to NG May 1991 Issue Misprint

9 May 17, 2010
Reply by Melvin L. De Vilbiss

"Hi Ringo, I am in Canada. A few months ago, I tried to order NG slipcases from www.n…"

Claude Belisle replied May 8, 2010 to SlipCases For Sale or TRADE! + .99 cent Back Issues!

12 May 23, 2014
Reply by Dennis Smoot

"Hi Joe, I have never heard of, or seen, the "old black and red style" slipcases. I w…"

Claude Belisle replied May 1, 2010 to SlipCases For Sale or TRADE! + .99 cent Back Issues!

12 May 23, 2014
Reply by Dennis Smoot

"Hi Russ, Thank you for your reply. I am sending you an email so you can email me the…"

Claude Belisle replied Apr 14, 2010 to List of all NG maps

2 Apr 14, 2010
Reply by Claude Belisle

"Jeff, Do you still have your NG magazines for sale? Claude"

Claude Belisle replied Apr 9, 2010 to NG Collection for sale 1906 - 2004 (Complete from 1918) - Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

4 Oct 1, 2020
Reply by Wendy Thrasher

"Hi Perry, Do you still have your NG magazines for sale. Any idea how much it costs t…"

Claude Belisle replied Apr 9, 2010 to For Sale..1914 to 1960s National Geographics magazines bythe year

5 May 18, 2010
Reply by Perry Kazulak

"Hi Melissa, I do not have any map to trade. However, I would be interested in buying…"

Claude Belisle replied Apr 8, 2010 to Still looking to trade leather housing cases for maps

1 Apr 8, 2010
Reply by Claude Belisle

RSS

Members

Legal notice about this site

Note: Any sales or trade arrangements are solely between users of this site; The National Geographic Society is not a party to and does not endorse or promote any particular sales or trade arrangements between collectors, dealers, or others. Due to the immediate nature of this medium, National Geographic Online also does not review, censor, approve, edit or endorse information placed on this forum. Discussion boards on National Geographic Online are intended to be appropriate for family members of all ages. Posting of indecent material is strictly prohibited. The placement of advertisements or solicitations unrelated to National Geographic also is prohibited. National Geographic Online shall review information placed on this forum from time to time and delete inappropriate material that comes to its attention as soon as it is practicable, but cannot guarantee that such material will not be found on the forum. By posting material on this discussion board you agree to adhere to this policy prohibiting indecent, offensive or extraneous advertising material, and to legally assume full and sole responsibility for your posting.

© 2024   Created by Cathy Hunter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service