National Geographic's Collectors Corner

Collaborative site for collectors, dealers, & anyone interested in our history.

Buy/Sell/Trade (2,627)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

NG collection in search of a home

I have a NG collection Jan 1962 - Feb 2017, with maps etc and a couple years of NG Adventure. Downsizing in NC - I'd like to find a nice ho…

Started by Daniel L Costa

0 Jan 11, 2023

National Geographic Magazines 1954 to 2022 free

I wish to give away National Geographic Magazines from 1954 to 2021 (68 years) plus current 2022 issues so far. Fifty-four years are comple…

Started by Harold White

3 Jan 6, 2023
Reply by Harold White

Complete original set 1906 to 2019

Hi everyone, I posted three years ago after my dad died and never got around to doing anything about his NG collection. I’ve been thinking…

Started by Chris Sorensen

6 Jan 1, 2023
Reply by Chris Sorensen

Almoat 50 years of Nat Geo looking for new home

I have a complete collection of Nat Geo magazines from 1976 through 2022, all in slipcovers and in excellent condition. Looking for new hom…

Started by Cynthia Schoppel

0 Dec 24, 2022

Advice please regarding hundreds of NG magazines, dating back to the 1960s

I have hundreds of National Geographic magazines available, dating back to the 1960s. I am looking for advice on other places to sell these…

Started by Julia

0 Dec 22, 2022

Selling hundreds of NG magazines, dating back to the 1960s.

I am looking to sell these NG magazines, dating back to the 1960s. Please contact me with any questions, or make an offer. Photos and other…

Started by Julia

0 Dec 22, 2022

NG cd set needs new home

1888- 1990s cd set needs new home.  $25 includes USPS shipping and handling to lower 48 in USA.

Started by D Knox

2 Dec 20, 2022
Reply by D Knox

Giving up a 25 year collection(1977-2003)

Just wondering if anyone can help me find a few collectibles from my magazines. Free if you can pick up most from Raleigh NC. These are in…

Started by Pammi

0 Dec 18, 2022

Numerous Old Editions of NG for Sale

Hello, My name is Laurie. After cleaning out my deceased father's home, I have numerous old editions of NG for sale. Below is a list of wha…

Started by Laurie Curry

2 Dec 14, 2022
Reply by Laurie Curry

NG for sale from 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 2014

We would like to sell the following: 1990 Vol 177 no 2 Vol 177 no 4 Vol 177 no 5 Vol 177 no 6 Vol 178 no 1 Vol 178 no 6 1991 Vol 179 no…

Started by Karsen Gould

1 Dec 13, 2022
Reply by Wildbunch

RSS

Members

Legal notice about this site

Note: Any sales or trade arrangements are solely between users of this site; The National Geographic Society is not a party to and does not endorse or promote any particular sales or trade arrangements between collectors, dealers, or others. Due to the immediate nature of this medium, National Geographic Online also does not review, censor, approve, edit or endorse information placed on this forum. Discussion boards on National Geographic Online are intended to be appropriate for family members of all ages. Posting of indecent material is strictly prohibited. The placement of advertisements or solicitations unrelated to National Geographic also is prohibited. National Geographic Online shall review information placed on this forum from time to time and delete inappropriate material that comes to its attention as soon as it is practicable, but cannot guarantee that such material will not be found on the forum. By posting material on this discussion board you agree to adhere to this policy prohibiting indecent, offensive or extraneous advertising material, and to legally assume full and sole responsibility for your posting.

© 2024   Created by Cathy Hunter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service