National Geographic's Collectors Corner

Collaborative site for collectors, dealers, & anyone interested in our history.

Buy/Sell/Trade (2,623)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pre-1900 NGM

Have client base wanting pre-1900 NGMs, preferably the red brick issues. Send me any offers on your duplicates. Premium for condition. Have…

Started by John Mahoney

0 Mar 19, 2009

Selling extensive colection

I have an extensive collection of National Geographica and I'm seling everything. Some of the areas have been sold while others are mostly…

Started by Bill Cole

4 Mar 18, 2009
Reply by Bill Cole

I need to get rid of my 1971-2006 collection. i'll accept almost any offers

I have every issue (420) in excellent condition with the appropriate leather casings (72). I also have the maps and an extra leather case.…

Started by connor

1 Mar 17, 2009
Reply by Melissa

Centennial Index Available for cost-of-shipping only!!

Hello All, If anyone would like a copy of the 1888-1988 Centennial Index, I have an extrra one here and would be happy to pass it on. All…

Started by Scott T. Shier

1 Mar 17, 2009
Reply by Melissa

How To Write A Good Masters Dissertation?

Writing a good dissertation requires certain dissertation writing help solutions which should always be used in order to write dissertation…

Started by suzzane donald

0 Mar 16, 2009

Selling complete run of NG volume indexes

I have a complete run of the volume indexs from 1910-1992 with a few extra 1911-1913 issues. They are in excellent condition. I am asking f…

Started by Bill Cole

0 Mar 15, 2009

1963 thru 2005

Hi, My grandfather has complete sets of National Geographics from 1963 until now, he is missing 1 from 1971, 2 from 2000, and 1 from 1979.…

Started by Carrie Kelly

7 Mar 7, 2009
Reply by Scott T. Shier

1910 Hard bound Part 2 vol 21 July-Dec 1910

I just posted this on ebay.

Started by Linda

0 Mar 5, 2009

FOR SALE LOTS OF ISSUES!

We are moving and I am just trying to get rid of them. They are in great condition and many of them have map inserts included. I have tried…

Started by geoffrey feen

0 Mar 4, 2009

Every issue between January 1954 thru December 1972

I have a private collection available (Jan. 1954 thru Dec. 1972). They are not in plastic. They are in boxes. The pull-out maps are missing…

Started by Tony Davis

0 Mar 3, 2009

RSS

Members

Legal notice about this site

Note: Any sales or trade arrangements are solely between users of this site; The National Geographic Society is not a party to and does not endorse or promote any particular sales or trade arrangements between collectors, dealers, or others. Due to the immediate nature of this medium, National Geographic Online also does not review, censor, approve, edit or endorse information placed on this forum. Discussion boards on National Geographic Online are intended to be appropriate for family members of all ages. Posting of indecent material is strictly prohibited. The placement of advertisements or solicitations unrelated to National Geographic also is prohibited. National Geographic Online shall review information placed on this forum from time to time and delete inappropriate material that comes to its attention as soon as it is practicable, but cannot guarantee that such material will not be found on the forum. By posting material on this discussion board you agree to adhere to this policy prohibiting indecent, offensive or extraneous advertising material, and to legally assume full and sole responsibility for your posting.

© 2024   Created by Cathy Hunter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service