National Geographic's Collectors Corner

Collaborative site for collectors, dealers, & anyone interested in our history.

Buy/Sell/Trade (2,623)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Duplicates offered

As an NGM collector since 1968, I have the following duplicate copies to offer: 1981 Jan 1984 June 1985 Dec 1986 Jan 1986 Jun 1986 Aug 1989…

Started by Andras Hirschler

0 Sep 10, 2012

FOR SALE 1914-1949 Complete Bound Collection

we are selling our grandfathers collection. We have complete volumes, 2 books per year, for all years between 1914 and 1949. These books ar…

Started by serena raven

0 Sep 8, 2012

Extensive Natl. Geo. Collection 1950-2004 with Mahogany Annual Slip Cases & Map Cases

National Geographic collection, 1950-2004, with slip cases like new, including map slip cases and 100-Year Index & 10-Year Addendum Ind…

Started by Kim Heideman

0 Sep 6, 2012

Selling complete sets from 1983-2007

I would like to sell my collection from the years 1983-2007, by year(s) or indiviually. I wont break up the set unless the price is right f…

Started by steven anderson

0 Sep 5, 2012

80 Years of National Geographics For Sale

Hi All! I work at a library that is currently weeding all of it's materials. We have National Geographics from 1911 through the 1990s that…

Started by Kara Gilbert

0 Sep 4, 2012

Still have 1971-1998 NG....

....in leatherette slip covers. Ann Arbor, Michigan area. They're free. You pick them up.

Started by Carl Laesch

3 Sep 4, 2012
Reply by Carl Laesch

selling my set from 1965 to 1995.

Since we are moving to a smaller place I have decided to offer my National Geographic collection for sale. The collection is from 1965…

Started by Paul Dremann

0 Sep 3, 2012

National Geogaphic full set from January 1965 - December 2009

A full set of National Geographic magazines from January 1965 - December 2009. They are all in great condition some haven't even been read.…

Started by Lisa brown

0 Aug 30, 2012

Requesting Infornation on how to Value National geographic magazines

I am looking for some help to Value a National geographic Collection. I have access to a collection that start in 1888 Vol 1 No.l and goes…

Started by Blaine Dolinger

0 Aug 29, 2012

Selling National Geographic Collection from 1916-2010 COMPLETE

I am selling my father's Nat Geo collection.  Could anyone make a recommendation on pricing for this set? Magazines are in very good condit…

Started by Leslie B

2 Aug 29, 2012
Reply by Leslie B

RSS

Members

Legal notice about this site

Note: Any sales or trade arrangements are solely between users of this site; The National Geographic Society is not a party to and does not endorse or promote any particular sales or trade arrangements between collectors, dealers, or others. Due to the immediate nature of this medium, National Geographic Online also does not review, censor, approve, edit or endorse information placed on this forum. Discussion boards on National Geographic Online are intended to be appropriate for family members of all ages. Posting of indecent material is strictly prohibited. The placement of advertisements or solicitations unrelated to National Geographic also is prohibited. National Geographic Online shall review information placed on this forum from time to time and delete inappropriate material that comes to its attention as soon as it is practicable, but cannot guarantee that such material will not be found on the forum. By posting material on this discussion board you agree to adhere to this policy prohibiting indecent, offensive or extraneous advertising material, and to legally assume full and sole responsibility for your posting.

© 2024   Created by Cathy Hunter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service