National Geographic's Collectors Corner

Collaborative site for collectors, dealers, & anyone interested in our history.

Discussions (520)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

100 Years Ago: March 1924

One Hundred Years Ago: March 1924   This is the 110th entry in my series of brief reviews of National Geographic Magazines as the reach the…

Started by George Thomas Wilson

1 Mar 4
Reply by George Thomas Wilson

Big Cover and Spine Format Changes in the May 2018 Issue of the Nat Geo Magazine

The May 2018 issue has major changes to the format of the cover and the spine. On the cover the date of the issue was moved from the bottom…

Started by Philip Riviere

22 Feb 27
Reply by Juan Carlos Herrera del Castillo

100 Years Ago: February 1924

One Hundred Years Ago: February 1924   This is entry #109 in my series of short reprints of a 100-year-old National Geographic Magazine.  …

1 Feb 1
Reply by George Thomas Wilson

National Geographic issue with most pages?

Would anyone be able to tell me what National Geographic magazine issue was the thickest, most pages? I’m guessing it was probably December…

Started by Robert Zelenak

10 Jan 30
Reply by Robert Zelenak

Nat Geo archives

Not a collecting topic, but just a quick question.  Is anyone having trouble getting into the NG Archives?  For the past three weeks, I hav…

Started by Russell. Belding

1 Jan 8
Reply by Scott T. Shier

100 Years Ago: January 1924

One Hundred Years Ago: January 1924   This is the 108th entry in my series of reviews of one-hundred-year-old National Geographic Magazines…

1 Dec 31
Reply by Scott T. Shier

100 Years Ago: December 1923

100 Years Ago: December 1923   This is the 107th entry in my series of short reviews of National Geographic Magazines that have reached the…

0 Nov 27, 2023

2014 issues differences between online archive and Australian edition

As per my previous posts (see here for an example), I will make a posting of all differences I see between the online version, and the phys…

Started by Pece Kocovski

0 Nov 24, 2023

2015 issues differences between online archive and Australian edition

As per my previous posts (see here for an example), I will make a posting of all differences I see between the online version, and the phys…

Started by Pece Kocovski

0 Nov 18, 2023

2016 issues differences between online archive and Australian edition

After some delay, I managed to find some time and compare my issues with the online archive. As per my previous posts (see here for an exa…

Started by Pece Kocovski

0 Nov 9, 2023

RSS

Members

Legal notice about this site

Note: Any sales or trade arrangements are solely between users of this site; The National Geographic Society is not a party to and does not endorse or promote any particular sales or trade arrangements between collectors, dealers, or others. Due to the immediate nature of this medium, National Geographic Online also does not review, censor, approve, edit or endorse information placed on this forum. Discussion boards on National Geographic Online are intended to be appropriate for family members of all ages. Posting of indecent material is strictly prohibited. The placement of advertisements or solicitations unrelated to National Geographic also is prohibited. National Geographic Online shall review information placed on this forum from time to time and delete inappropriate material that comes to its attention as soon as it is practicable, but cannot guarantee that such material will not be found on the forum. By posting material on this discussion board you agree to adhere to this policy prohibiting indecent, offensive or extraneous advertising material, and to legally assume full and sole responsibility for your posting.

© 2024   Created by Cathy Hunter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service