National Geographic's Collectors Corner

Collaborative site for collectors, dealers, & anyone interested in our history.

Scott T. Shier's Discussions (1,027)

Discussions Replied To (36) Replies Latest Activity

"I really like these 2 additions you've found Tom. Great sharing! I'm also gonna hav…"

Scott T. Shier replied Aug 25, 2014 to N.G.S. Parodies (Spoofs) over the years...

49 yesterday
Reply by George Thomas Wilson

"there's 2 listings (mult. Qty. avail.) on eBay right now : http://www.ebay.com/itm/…"

Scott T. Shier replied Jun 24, 2014 to N.G.S. Parodies (Spoofs) over the years...

49 yesterday

"and # ten . . .  . . . not one I am particularly thrilled about (and I will not expe…"

Scott T. Shier replied Jun 24, 2014 to N.G.S. Parodies (Spoofs) over the years...

49 yesterday

"FOUND ~ ! Tom, I went and looked right away when you made this response and I foun…"

49 yesterday

"Tom, I note you do not have this one, haha. Speaking of the September 1988 NGM, tha…"

49 yesterday

"Tom, thanks for  letting me know about my old typo! I did know that, but subconsciou…"

49 yesterday

"* typo correction: "HARVARD LAMPOON" (not, 'National Lampoon'). Thanks Tom for catch…"

49 yesterday

"OMG Tom !!! I am soooooo jealous and I want to stangle someone . . . I've been sear…"

Scott T. Shier replied Jun 9, 2014 to N.G.S. Parodies (Spoofs) over the years...

49 yesterday

"...AND, 4] National Lampoon, April 2008 - a send-up w/ Paris Hilton on the cover.…"

Scott T. Shier replied Feb 26, 2010 to N.G.S. Parodies (Spoofs) over the years...

49 yesterday

"Perry, I am glad you have s source of some sort. What does Kipp help you with, or s…"

Scott T. Shier replied Jan 13, 2009 to yearly book editions

11 Aug 11, 2009
Reply by Debbie K

RSS

Members

Legal notice about this site

Note: Any sales or trade arrangements are solely between users of this site; The National Geographic Society is not a party to and does not endorse or promote any particular sales or trade arrangements between collectors, dealers, or others. Due to the immediate nature of this medium, National Geographic Online also does not review, censor, approve, edit or endorse information placed on this forum. Discussion boards on National Geographic Online are intended to be appropriate for family members of all ages. Posting of indecent material is strictly prohibited. The placement of advertisements or solicitations unrelated to National Geographic also is prohibited. National Geographic Online shall review information placed on this forum from time to time and delete inappropriate material that comes to its attention as soon as it is practicable, but cannot guarantee that such material will not be found on the forum. By posting material on this discussion board you agree to adhere to this policy prohibiting indecent, offensive or extraneous advertising material, and to legally assume full and sole responsibility for your posting.

© 2024   Created by Cathy Hunter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service