National Geographic's Collectors Corner

Collaborative site for collectors, dealers, & anyone interested in our history.

We have a huge collection of NG dating back to the 70's and 80's some are complete with maps and inserts. We are in th UK. Any interest please inbox me. Thanks.

Views: 314

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, I am. What is the deal ? Thanks. JN

Please inbox me with your offer.

Hi, I have some missing issues in the 70' & 80', such as:

1974: Feb to Jun, Oct to Dec

1975: Jan to Dec

1976: Feb & Jun

1977: Feb & Jun

1979: Jan, Nov & Dec

1980: Jan

1981: Jan, Mar, Jun & Jul

1982: Feb

1983: Jun & Dec

Is one USD per issue OK with you ?

Thanks

JN

I have all but not the following
74 none
75 no june, oct or nov
79 i only have jan with no supplement
80 none
81 no march
Any good? Whereabouts r u as we r in the UK. Postage might be hefty

apologize for the delay in answering but I was on the road.

I live in France, can you give an idea about the postage costs ?

thanks

JN 

Not a problem. The cheapest just for poatage no packaging is £46 sterling. Which is about 60 euros. Add packaging about 13 euros. Add the price for the magazine euro .90 which is roughly 17 euros for the magazines that will come to 90 euros. Please let me know asap thanks.

RSS

Members

Legal notice about this site

Note: Any sales or trade arrangements are solely between users of this site; The National Geographic Society is not a party to and does not endorse or promote any particular sales or trade arrangements between collectors, dealers, or others. Due to the immediate nature of this medium, National Geographic Online also does not review, censor, approve, edit or endorse information placed on this forum. Discussion boards on National Geographic Online are intended to be appropriate for family members of all ages. Posting of indecent material is strictly prohibited. The placement of advertisements or solicitations unrelated to National Geographic also is prohibited. National Geographic Online shall review information placed on this forum from time to time and delete inappropriate material that comes to its attention as soon as it is practicable, but cannot guarantee that such material will not be found on the forum. By posting material on this discussion board you agree to adhere to this policy prohibiting indecent, offensive or extraneous advertising material, and to legally assume full and sole responsibility for your posting.

© 2024   Created by Cathy Hunter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service