National Geographic's Collectors Corner

Collaborative site for collectors, dealers, & anyone interested in our history.

Complete set of Pictorial Suplements 1903 to 1957 For Sale

For sale is a set of pictorial supplements I have gotten from the Estate of a long time collector.  It looks as if they are the best of many years of improvement keeping the best for his private collection.

The first is the rare and prized 1903 Wrangle Mountain.  The last pictorial is the 1957 Mayflower II, but the 1958 General Sherman tree is also included...... 32 items total.  Individually priced these would be about $2400.... priced for quick sale at 50% off... $1200 (including ship cost.  All are in protective slips.

See the attached picture for the complete list.  If you want a group picture or have questions, just E-me:

I am selling a wide range of collectibles and you can visit my website for facts and things for sale at:  http://www.jbcarey.net/Aaacd9Revised/Millennium/HTML/LinkPage.htm

John Carey ......  JBCarey@sbcglobal.net

Views: 196

Attachments:

Reply to This

Members

Legal notice about this site

Note: Any sales or trade arrangements are solely between users of this site; The National Geographic Society is not a party to and does not endorse or promote any particular sales or trade arrangements between collectors, dealers, or others. Due to the immediate nature of this medium, National Geographic Online also does not review, censor, approve, edit or endorse information placed on this forum. Discussion boards on National Geographic Online are intended to be appropriate for family members of all ages. Posting of indecent material is strictly prohibited. The placement of advertisements or solicitations unrelated to National Geographic also is prohibited. National Geographic Online shall review information placed on this forum from time to time and delete inappropriate material that comes to its attention as soon as it is practicable, but cannot guarantee that such material will not be found on the forum. By posting material on this discussion board you agree to adhere to this policy prohibiting indecent, offensive or extraneous advertising material, and to legally assume full and sole responsibility for your posting.

© 2024   Created by Cathy Hunter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service