Somehow I finished up with 2 copies of December 1919.
Neither were particualry good.
Both had corners missing fron the front covers.
One had no back cover.
One had an almost completely destroyed spine.
I decieded to repair them both.
I copied the spine from the good one to repair the other.
Likewise the back cover.
Again I used photocopies to repair the missing corners (inside and out).
I used Scotch 3M Magic (Invisible) Tape.
I would have liked to load more photos but Mr Ning would not let me! (Well,OK my Neolithic IT skills are most likely at fault). Sorry about the sizing. I could'nt do that either !
Now that's a sure sign of a dedicated Nat Geo fan, one who takes the time and makes the effort to do some mending & repair to an issue of NGM : -)
(I've done the same!)