National Geographic's Collectors Corner

Collaborative site for collectors, dealers, & anyone interested in our history.

All Discussions Tagged 'collection' (49)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking to buy issues in Ireland!

Hi, I'm a collector, looking for old and new issues. The older the better but also need some odd newer issues. I live in Ireland and would…

Started by Graham Farrell

23 16 hours ago
Reply by Barbara Waldrop

1952 - 2000 For sale

Hello,  I have a collection of 1952 to 2000 in impeccable condition. Each year has 2 pocket sleeves holding each 6 months of the magazines.…

Started by Josée Rivest

0 Aug 1, 2023

Collection Information/Worth

Hello all!  I recently acquired a large collection of National Geographic volumes dating from 1918 to 1983.  About 130 volumes total.   I…

Started by Tobias Moore

4 Jan 24, 2023
Reply by Tobias Moore

selling complete set of NG magazines from 1965-2019 (less 2 in 67) All in slip cases In mint condition

I am downsizing and must sell my late husband's collection of National Georgraphic magazines from Jan 1965 - Dec 2019.  To my knowledge all…

Started by Cathy Williams

0 May 16, 2022

Looking to sell Bound Leather full editions.

from vol. 1 1888 through 1967. All present with maps included. Unbelievable collection. Bound leather volumes in great condition.

Started by Russ McAffee

8 Nov 11, 2021
Reply by Russ McAffee

1922 to 1998 collection

My fiancé's late wife's has left a collection of National Geographic's dating from 1922 to 1998 the books are all leather bound. The books…

Started by Lise Walton

2 May 15, 2021
Reply by Lise Walton

Collection for sale.

c

Started by Stephen D Partin

2 Mar 21, 2021
Reply by Scott T. Shier

NG Magazine Collection for sale 1922-2006

Collection starts on 8/22. Most of them in good condition. Missing a few magazines but for the most part all there. Includes maps. 15 banke…

Started by Jim Leckenby

0 Jan 19, 2021

1985-2020 set for sale

All issues in slipcases and all maps included. Many of the later issues that were mailed with plastic covering remain unopened. This is a p…

Started by Alan Marble

8 May 3, 2020
Reply by Alan Marble

Rescued a massive collection of Bound Nat. Geos from a school salvage/remodeling project

I am moving overseas in July and I have a collection that contains over 90 hard cover books that need a good home.  I live in Toledo, Ohio…

Started by Mark Baker

3 Apr 6, 2018
Reply by Mark Baker

RSS

Members

Legal notice about this site

Note: Any sales or trade arrangements are solely between users of this site; The National Geographic Society is not a party to and does not endorse or promote any particular sales or trade arrangements between collectors, dealers, or others. Due to the immediate nature of this medium, National Geographic Online also does not review, censor, approve, edit or endorse information placed on this forum. Discussion boards on National Geographic Online are intended to be appropriate for family members of all ages. Posting of indecent material is strictly prohibited. The placement of advertisements or solicitations unrelated to National Geographic also is prohibited. National Geographic Online shall review information placed on this forum from time to time and delete inappropriate material that comes to its attention as soon as it is practicable, but cannot guarantee that such material will not be found on the forum. By posting material on this discussion board you agree to adhere to this policy prohibiting indecent, offensive or extraneous advertising material, and to legally assume full and sole responsibility for your posting.

© 2024   Created by Cathy Hunter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service