National Geographic's Collectors Corner

Collaborative site for collectors, dealers, & anyone interested in our history.

All Discussions Tagged 'National' (54)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Valuing/Labelling 1964 reprints and 1908

I found some old National Geographic that were off to be recycled. I don't know a lot about them and can't find much information on them. …

Started by John

4 Oct 26, 2022
Reply by John

Complete National Geographic Magazine 1954-1990 for sale

Complete set of National Geographic magazines from 1954-1990. No issues missing! A treasure trove of history and culture! Most issues are G…

Started by Jordan Miller

0 Oct 8, 2022

Looking for ad by Portuguese Tourist Board - Fall 1974 issues of Nat Geographic - South American edition?

My initial discussion thread on International editions of NG, looking for a specific ad by the Portuguese National Tourist Board turned up…

Started by Edgar R Potter

0 Sep 2, 2022

International versions of Nat Geo?

I am looking for a one-page ad I saw in a National Geographic that was delivered in Brazil in February 1975. I always remember it as being…

Started by Edgar R Potter

4 Aug 29, 2022
Reply by Edgar R Potter

National Geographic Society Research Reports Volumes 1 - 15 for sale

National Geographic Society Research Reports Volumes 1 - 15 for sale. Abstracts and reviews of research and exploration authorized under gr…

Started by Anthony Davis

2 Jul 11, 2022
Reply by Anthony Davis

Large Lot of Vintage and New National Geographic magazines 1964-2011

My husband and I just recently came into owning a large lot of National Geographic Magazines. We unfortunately do not have the room for the…

Started by Melissa Holmes

0 May 3, 2022

Is anyone interested in buying NG or protective sleeves for National Geographics?

We had a complete collection but recently someone set a fire to the building where they were stored and now they are destroyed.  Such a sad…

Started by Sherry Umscheid

6 Oct 8, 2021
Reply by Sherry Umscheid

National Geographic Magazines - 1977 though 2012 - FREE!

I am offering, free of charge, National Geographic Magazines from 1977 through 2012.  I live in the Seattle area.  Please let me know if yo…

Started by Tracy Dibble Landsman

0 Jan 17, 2021

Selling Vintage National Geographic Issues 1920's-1940's-Some are complete years

Hello, I have approximately 172 issues between 1920-1946 that I would like to sell. Conditions range from good to fair with a couple issues…

Started by Laurie Curry

0 Jun 12, 2019

For Sale-203 National Geographic Magazines from 1955-2004

National Geographic Inventory 203 Total from 1955-2004 in great condition and with full maps & supplements Year             # issues Mo…

Started by Janette Duffield

1 Dec 8, 2018
Reply by Janette Duffield

RSS

Members

Legal notice about this site

Note: Any sales or trade arrangements are solely between users of this site; The National Geographic Society is not a party to and does not endorse or promote any particular sales or trade arrangements between collectors, dealers, or others. Due to the immediate nature of this medium, National Geographic Online also does not review, censor, approve, edit or endorse information placed on this forum. Discussion boards on National Geographic Online are intended to be appropriate for family members of all ages. Posting of indecent material is strictly prohibited. The placement of advertisements or solicitations unrelated to National Geographic also is prohibited. National Geographic Online shall review information placed on this forum from time to time and delete inappropriate material that comes to its attention as soon as it is practicable, but cannot guarantee that such material will not be found on the forum. By posting material on this discussion board you agree to adhere to this policy prohibiting indecent, offensive or extraneous advertising material, and to legally assume full and sole responsibility for your posting.

© 2024   Created by Cathy Hunter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service