National Geographic's Collectors Corner

Collaborative site for collectors, dealers, & anyone interested in our history.

Scott T. Shier's Discussions (1,028)

Discussions Replied To (789) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi, The best chance is to list them on eBay on a year-by-year basis. That way you d…"

Scott T. Shier replied Aug 25, 2008 to selling complete years 1946 to 1990

1 Aug 25, 2008
Reply by Scott T. Shier

"Christa, Unfortunately, I cannot give you exact, definate values. For the time bein…"

Scott T. Shier replied Aug 25, 2008 to recently inherited ngs from october 1940 to 2006

2 Aug 26, 2008
Reply by Christa

"Leah, what condition are these copies in ? Scott S."

Scott T. Shier replied Aug 24, 2008 to 1949 magz for sell or trade

1 Aug 24, 2008
Reply by Scott T. Shier

"Sara - Have you posted an Ad on Craiglist or the paper locally? If you have the tim…"

Scott T. Shier replied Aug 24, 2008 to I would like to sell National Geographic Magazines from 1970's to 2001

1 Aug 24, 2008
Reply by Scott T. Shier

"Mark, If you had some time, I'd post some of the years on eBay (year sets). Start w…"

Scott T. Shier replied Aug 24, 2008 to Magazines for sale

2 Sep 19, 2008
Reply by Mark Saunders

"Bill, I could try and give you an idea, but I need to know specifically which years…"

Scott T. Shier replied Aug 24, 2008 to i have old NG mags

2 Sep 26, 2008
Reply by Debbie K

"Joshua, You must be looking to MAKE some space for yourself eh? Trying to clean hou…"

Scott T. Shier replied Aug 24, 2008 to Extra Post 1970's National Geographics

4 Sep 6, 2008
Reply by Ringo Rajpal

"I believe that John Glenn also wrote the Introduction to the NGS book, Encyclopedia…"

Scott T. Shier replied Aug 24, 2008 to Looking for John Glenn

3 Aug 24, 2008
Reply by Scott T. Shier

"Hi Kelly, The Apollo space issues (or maps, articles, mini record) have appeal to o…"

Scott T. Shier replied Aug 24, 2008 to Dec. 1969 issue w/ Apollo 11 record-worth?

1 Aug 24, 2008
Reply by Scott T. Shier

"Hi Ed, If you mean the first book published by the Society, then that would be 1907…"

Scott T. Shier replied Aug 24, 2008 to First Hardback?

2 Jul 27, 2009
Reply by Dale

RSS

Members

Legal notice about this site

Note: Any sales or trade arrangements are solely between users of this site; The National Geographic Society is not a party to and does not endorse or promote any particular sales or trade arrangements between collectors, dealers, or others. Due to the immediate nature of this medium, National Geographic Online also does not review, censor, approve, edit or endorse information placed on this forum. Discussion boards on National Geographic Online are intended to be appropriate for family members of all ages. Posting of indecent material is strictly prohibited. The placement of advertisements or solicitations unrelated to National Geographic also is prohibited. National Geographic Online shall review information placed on this forum from time to time and delete inappropriate material that comes to its attention as soon as it is practicable, but cannot guarantee that such material will not be found on the forum. By posting material on this discussion board you agree to adhere to this policy prohibiting indecent, offensive or extraneous advertising material, and to legally assume full and sole responsibility for your posting.

© 2024   Created by Cathy Hunter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service