National Geographic's Collectors Corner

Collaborative site for collectors, dealers, & anyone interested in our history.

Scott T. Shier's Discussions (1,028)

Discussions Replied To (789) Replies Latest Activity

"Of course, it comes as no surprise that the National Geographic Society dsired to ca…"

Scott T. Shier replied Apr 15, 2010 to National Geographic Society - Army Air Corps Stratosphere Balloon Flight Collectibles - Stratosphere Mail

1 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by Scott T. Shier

"....and, speaking of NGS Flags, see attached. (How I wish so badly that I owned on…"

Scott T. Shier replied Apr 5, 2010 to National Geographic Society - Army Air Corps Stratosphere Balloon Flight Collectibles

3 Apr 5, 2010
Reply by Charles Gannon

"Charlie, Are the two framed flags you attached in your posession -- or are they pho…"

Scott T. Shier replied Apr 5, 2010 to National Geographic Society - Army Air Corps Stratosphere Balloon Flight Collectibles

3 Apr 5, 2010
Reply by Charles Gannon

"Hello Grace, What is the "first photograph" you are talking about? - Scott T. Shi…"

Scott T. Shier replied Mar 31, 2010 to map collection for sale

2 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by grace watson

"Here is a Kodachrome photo by Bruce Dale (circa 1950's?). It shows the Explorer II g…"

Scott T. Shier replied Mar 30, 2010 to Explorer II Dowmetal Commemorative Coin

7 Oct 21, 2014
Reply by Charles Gannon

"Hmm, maybe there isn't any page numbers printed on the Ad pages - I just made the co…"

Scott T. Shier replied Mar 25, 2010 to 1906 Anomaly

3 Mar 25, 2010
Reply by Scott T. Shier

"Chris, I stumbled upon this reply from Cathy Hunter of the NGS Archives....since s…"

Scott T. Shier replied Mar 25, 2010 to Misprinted November 1985 Hologram Cover

28 Mar 6, 2015
Reply by Chris McIlwain

"Michael, Would you possibly be able to share a photo with me of the October 1970 an…"

Scott T. Shier replied Mar 25, 2010 to Looking for other Inconsistencies

11 Feb 19, 2014
Reply by stephen zamarin

"Quickie thought: perhaps they made "handling" mistakes when preparing the pages for…"

Scott T. Shier replied Mar 25, 2010 to 1906 Anomaly

3 Mar 25, 2010
Reply by Scott T. Shier

"Hi Eric, Paul Crist (above posting) had many duplicate copies of the records, and I…"

Scott T. Shier replied Mar 24, 2010 to Songs and sounds of the sea

11 Feb 8, 2013
Reply by William Gibson

RSS

Members

Legal notice about this site

Note: Any sales or trade arrangements are solely between users of this site; The National Geographic Society is not a party to and does not endorse or promote any particular sales or trade arrangements between collectors, dealers, or others. Due to the immediate nature of this medium, National Geographic Online also does not review, censor, approve, edit or endorse information placed on this forum. Discussion boards on National Geographic Online are intended to be appropriate for family members of all ages. Posting of indecent material is strictly prohibited. The placement of advertisements or solicitations unrelated to National Geographic also is prohibited. National Geographic Online shall review information placed on this forum from time to time and delete inappropriate material that comes to its attention as soon as it is practicable, but cannot guarantee that such material will not be found on the forum. By posting material on this discussion board you agree to adhere to this policy prohibiting indecent, offensive or extraneous advertising material, and to legally assume full and sole responsibility for your posting.

© 2024   Created by Cathy Hunter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service