National Geographic's Collectors Corner

Collaborative site for collectors, dealers, & anyone interested in our history.

Juan Carlos Herrera del Castillo's Discussions (65)

Discussions Replied To (49) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Kathy, Do you have the October 1941 issue? How much do you want for it? Do you se…"

Juan Carlos Herrera del Castillo replied Feb 16, 2020 to Original back issues for sale

8 Feb 18, 2020
Reply by Melvin L. De Vilbiss

"It sounds very interesting, but I have some doubts. Some of the lots include several…"

Juan Carlos Herrera del Castillo replied Nov 23, 2019 to NG Collection Available at Online Auction

2 Nov 23, 2019
Reply by Rich Kruse

"Hi Kathy, I'm interested in some of the numbers you list. How much do you want for t…"

Juan Carlos Herrera del Castillo replied Sep 4, 2019 to 1916 to 1946

1 Sep 4, 2019
Reply by Juan Carlos Herrera del Castillo

"Well, it is a supplement map in the Spanish edition :D "

Juan Carlos Herrera del Castillo replied Jun 29, 2019 to The July "Apollo" Issue

18 Aug 22, 2019
Reply by Pece Kocovski

"Hi Jérôme, I have 200 issues for sale at 1€ each plus shipping - I don't intend to g…"

Juan Carlos Herrera del Castillo replied May 21, 2019 to Searching for issues before 1975

6 Mar 8
Reply by Jérôme GANNE

"Hi Scott, Would you sell the items separately, or only the whole set? I am intereste…"

Juan Carlos Herrera del Castillo replied May 21, 2019 to National Geographic collection from an estate for sale

5 Jun 8, 2019
Reply by K. Scott Moore

"Boas noites António,É que você tem revistas em venda? Minha coleção é quase completa…"

Juan Carlos Herrera del Castillo replied Dec 9, 2018 to magazines missing

9 Dec 17, 2018
Reply by Antonio Leite de Castro

"Hi Jonathan, I'd be interested in all your pre-1917 unbound issues, except reprints…"

Juan Carlos Herrera del Castillo replied Dec 8, 2018 to I have a fairly extensive collection of NG's and many other books by NG for sale.

16 Dec 19, 2018
Reply by Douglas Groenendijk

"Hi Danko,  I tried your app and I do like it, although when I first saw it I expecte…"

Juan Carlos Herrera del Castillo replied Nov 10, 2018 to We made an app for storing and searching through your collection.

15 Nov 28, 2018
Reply by Danko Damjanovic

"These changes haven't arrived yet to the Spanish edition, and it's not the first tim…"

Juan Carlos Herrera del Castillo replied Apr 28, 2018 to Big Cover and Spine Format Changes in the May 2018 Issue of the Nat Geo Magazine

22 Feb 27
Reply by Juan Carlos Herrera del Castillo

RSS

Members

Legal notice about this site

Note: Any sales or trade arrangements are solely between users of this site; The National Geographic Society is not a party to and does not endorse or promote any particular sales or trade arrangements between collectors, dealers, or others. Due to the immediate nature of this medium, National Geographic Online also does not review, censor, approve, edit or endorse information placed on this forum. Discussion boards on National Geographic Online are intended to be appropriate for family members of all ages. Posting of indecent material is strictly prohibited. The placement of advertisements or solicitations unrelated to National Geographic also is prohibited. National Geographic Online shall review information placed on this forum from time to time and delete inappropriate material that comes to its attention as soon as it is practicable, but cannot guarantee that such material will not be found on the forum. By posting material on this discussion board you agree to adhere to this policy prohibiting indecent, offensive or extraneous advertising material, and to legally assume full and sole responsibility for your posting.

© 2024   Created by Cathy Hunter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service