National Geographic's Collectors Corner

Collaborative site for collectors, dealers, & anyone interested in our history.

Paul Crist's Discussions (86)

Discussions Replied To (80) Replies Latest Activity

"You should not have too much trouble finding bindery, as most large cities have seve…"

Paul Crist replied Aug 4, 2008 to Looking for a binder

2 Aug 7, 2008
Reply by Scott T. Shier

"Again, it will be hard to give away bound volumes. If however, they are single issue…"

Paul Crist replied Jul 21, 2008 to help with value and info, for selling complete sets from 1915 - 1970

2 Jul 21, 2008
Reply by Paul Crist

"Price depends almost entirrely on the condition of the pre-1950 single issues. If ex…"

Paul Crist replied Jul 21, 2008 to 1911 - Present

3 Jul 5, 2013
Reply by Wendy Thrasher

"Having wasted an afternoon on the comparable value of Chris M's Taurg-child hologram…"

Paul Crist replied Jul 5, 2008 to Looking for other Inconsistencies

11 Feb 19, 2014
Reply by stephen zamarin

"As one of the obsessives who'ld love to have your possibly unique cover, I'll offer…"

Paul Crist replied Jul 5, 2008 to Misprinted November 1985 Hologram Cover

28 Mar 6, 2015
Reply by Chris McIlwain

"I had on an old computer pretty detailed lists of variations, but its crash cost me…"

Paul Crist replied May 12, 2008 to Mastheads differing in the same binding & edition/printing date of Molloy and some cloth hardbacks

3 May 13, 2008
Reply by Scott T. Shier

"And for the technically very inept, I'd request detailed instructions on how to atta…"

Paul Crist replied Apr 27, 2008 to Please use forums to post your articles...

4 Apr 28, 2008
Reply by Karen Huffman

"Karen, my suggestion on the separate string to you concerning webpage features inclu…"

Paul Crist replied Apr 25, 2008 to Kids World magazines wanted

6 Oct 15, 2012
Reply by Bill Cole

"Subscription copies mailed in advance of initial airing explains that, as ones print…"

Paul Crist replied Apr 23, 2008 to Looking for other Inconsistencies

11 Feb 19, 2014
Reply by stephen zamarin

"I have used duplicates. Vinyl usually is fine as these LPs were never the constant p…"

Paul Crist replied Mar 3, 2008 to Songs and sounds of the sea

11 Feb 8, 2013
Reply by William Gibson

RSS

Members

Legal notice about this site

Note: Any sales or trade arrangements are solely between users of this site; The National Geographic Society is not a party to and does not endorse or promote any particular sales or trade arrangements between collectors, dealers, or others. Due to the immediate nature of this medium, National Geographic Online also does not review, censor, approve, edit or endorse information placed on this forum. Discussion boards on National Geographic Online are intended to be appropriate for family members of all ages. Posting of indecent material is strictly prohibited. The placement of advertisements or solicitations unrelated to National Geographic also is prohibited. National Geographic Online shall review information placed on this forum from time to time and delete inappropriate material that comes to its attention as soon as it is practicable, but cannot guarantee that such material will not be found on the forum. By posting material on this discussion board you agree to adhere to this policy prohibiting indecent, offensive or extraneous advertising material, and to legally assume full and sole responsibility for your posting.

© 2024   Created by Cathy Hunter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service