National Geographic's Collectors Corner

Collaborative site for collectors, dealers, & anyone interested in our history.

Joshua Dylan's Discussions (45)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"I tend to find that If you go on eBay you can get lots of these cases for almost not…"

Joshua Dylan replied Sep 6, 2009 to Where to find slip cases for 1958 and older?

8 Aug 12, 2023
Reply by Jonathan White

"I'd be intrested in getting some of mine bound. Keep me posted if this is possible."

Joshua Dylan replied Aug 31, 2009 to Continuing Albrecht run?

8 Sep 1, 2009
Reply by Maurice White

"Hi Bob- I live across the polluted pond we love to call the Hudson. I am partially…"

Joshua Dylan replied Aug 31, 2009 to Complete Mint Set 1963-2004

1 Aug 31, 2009
Reply by Joshua Dylan

"If my memory serves me correctly, there are no slipcases for pre-1950. They made the…"

Joshua Dylan replied Aug 31, 2009 to Where to find slip cases for 1958 and older?

8 Aug 12, 2023
Reply by Jonathan White

"Do you know what the estimated shipping would be to NJ (07083)?"

Joshua Dylan replied Mar 5, 2009 to 176 Issues - Free

5 Mar 20, 2009
Reply by Don Scott

"I would suggest investing in the Maps Slip Cases. They keep the Maps well protected…"

Joshua Dylan replied Feb 22, 2009 to NG maps need to be seeen & used ... not just kept folded on the shelf ....

4 Feb 22, 2009
Reply by Mickey Rostoker

"Which slipcase years to you have in the brown leather?"

Joshua Dylan replied Sep 7, 2008 to SlipCases For Sale or TRADE! + .99 cent Back Issues!

12 May 23, 2014
Reply by Dennis Smoot

"Are they full years and what is their condition?"

Joshua Dylan replied Sep 6, 2008 to 1940's National Geographics - Excellent condition

2 Sep 7, 2008
Reply by Suzanne Haber

"Simon- These are the ones that I still have. Let me know if you would like any of th…"

Joshua Dylan replied Aug 31, 2008 to back issues

5 Sep 10, 2008
Reply by Scott

"There is value in that. A lot actually. If you have issues from the very first then…"

Joshua Dylan replied Aug 30, 2008 to my dad's collection

6 Feb 8, 2016
Reply by John Nicolson

RSS

Members

Legal notice about this site

Note: Any sales or trade arrangements are solely between users of this site; The National Geographic Society is not a party to and does not endorse or promote any particular sales or trade arrangements between collectors, dealers, or others. Due to the immediate nature of this medium, National Geographic Online also does not review, censor, approve, edit or endorse information placed on this forum. Discussion boards on National Geographic Online are intended to be appropriate for family members of all ages. Posting of indecent material is strictly prohibited. The placement of advertisements or solicitations unrelated to National Geographic also is prohibited. National Geographic Online shall review information placed on this forum from time to time and delete inappropriate material that comes to its attention as soon as it is practicable, but cannot guarantee that such material will not be found on the forum. By posting material on this discussion board you agree to adhere to this policy prohibiting indecent, offensive or extraneous advertising material, and to legally assume full and sole responsibility for your posting.

© 2024   Created by Cathy Hunter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service