National Geographic's Collectors Corner

Collaborative site for collectors, dealers, & anyone interested in our history.

Melvin L. De Vilbiss's Discussions (858)

Discussions Replied To (743) Replies Latest Activity

"You'll find a complete April 1916 issue complete with frontispiece for sale on eBay…"

Melvin L. De Vilbiss replied Apr 11, 2011 to The General Sherman Tree 1916

7 Jan 22, 2018
Reply by Mary-Ellen Freeman

"I'm not sure exactly what the narrative you're looking for contains. This picture wa…"

Melvin L. De Vilbiss replied Apr 11, 2011 to The General Sherman Tree 1916

7 Jan 22, 2018
Reply by Mary-Ellen Freeman

"This might assist you: https://ngscollectors.ning.com/forum/topics/a-guide-to-selling…"

Melvin L. De Vilbiss replied Mar 18, 2011 to Magazine Collection

1 Mar 18, 2011
Reply by Melvin L. De Vilbiss

"Done!"

Melvin L. De Vilbiss replied Feb 5, 2011 to My Special Publications collection!

7 Apr 12, 2011
Reply by matthew

"Matthew, I do not collect the special book publications, though I do have some extra…"

Melvin L. De Vilbiss replied Feb 4, 2011 to My Special Publications collection!

7 Apr 12, 2011
Reply by matthew

"You pay S&H and I'll take it off your hands for free!"

Melvin L. De Vilbiss replied Jan 13, 2011 to Who Wants September 1955??

2 Jan 13, 2011
Reply by AANarehood

"Type the words "selling guide" in the search box above...   or   click on this:   ht…"

Melvin L. De Vilbiss replied Jan 3, 2011 to Old National Geographics

1 Jan 3, 2011
Reply by Melvin L. De Vilbiss

"And Merry Christmas to you also, Scott!   Mel"

Melvin L. De Vilbiss replied Dec 25, 2010 to Holiday Greetings & Wishes to the NGM/NGS Collector's Corner

2 Dec 25, 2010
Reply by Marts

"You should contact Rodney Rouchy (UK) on this board.   He was looking to purchase N…"

Melvin L. De Vilbiss replied Dec 17, 2010 to Large collection 1950s-2000s - to be sold piecemeal or together (London, UK)

2 Dec 18, 2010
Reply by Eva Gledhill

"Haven't seen this one before - thanks for putting it on the forum. There was someone…"

Melvin L. De Vilbiss replied Dec 11, 2010 to Publishing Error July, 1919 Issue

2 Dec 11, 2010
Reply by Daniel Rowe

RSS

Members

Legal notice about this site

Note: Any sales or trade arrangements are solely between users of this site; The National Geographic Society is not a party to and does not endorse or promote any particular sales or trade arrangements between collectors, dealers, or others. Due to the immediate nature of this medium, National Geographic Online also does not review, censor, approve, edit or endorse information placed on this forum. Discussion boards on National Geographic Online are intended to be appropriate for family members of all ages. Posting of indecent material is strictly prohibited. The placement of advertisements or solicitations unrelated to National Geographic also is prohibited. National Geographic Online shall review information placed on this forum from time to time and delete inappropriate material that comes to its attention as soon as it is practicable, but cannot guarantee that such material will not be found on the forum. By posting material on this discussion board you agree to adhere to this policy prohibiting indecent, offensive or extraneous advertising material, and to legally assume full and sole responsibility for your posting.

© 2024   Created by Cathy Hunter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service