National Geographic's Collectors Corner

Collaborative site for collectors, dealers, & anyone interested in our history.

Charles Gannon's Discussions (47)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"Scott, Yes, both flags are part of my collection. Both were purchased on Ebay. The…"

Charles Gannon replied Apr 5, 2010 to National Geographic Society - Army Air Corps Stratosphere Balloon Flight Collectibles

3 Apr 5, 2010
Reply by Charles Gannon

"Russ, The photo used for the May 1936 supplement was on taken November 11, 1935 dur…"

Charles Gannon replied Mar 29, 2010 to Explorer II Dowmetal Commemorative Coin

7 Oct 21, 2014
Reply by Charles Gannon

"Scott, Your comment is appreciated and is a good example of the adage that "when it…"

Charles Gannon replied Mar 24, 2010 to Souvenirs and Collectibles of the Explorer Balloon Flights

2 Mar 24, 2010
Reply by Charles Gannon

"Scott, Thanks for adding to this discussion and sharing a photo of your bookmark. I…"

Charles Gannon replied Mar 15, 2010 to Explorer II Balloon Bookmark

2 Mar 15, 2010
Reply by Charles Gannon

"I can provide a complete listing of all books printed in the Special Publications se…"

Charles Gannon replied Jan 24, 2010 to Looking for information on Special Publication Series Hardcover books

4 May 25, 2017
Reply by Lynn Olson

"Condition is important. I notice a chip on the one in your photo. It would be best i…"

Charles Gannon replied Jan 18, 2010 to where do i find a buyer for my ngm

16 Apr 16, 2011
Reply by Ronnie Gillmore

"No, they will not state that they are a reprint. Because of the scarcity of the orig…"

Charles Gannon replied Jan 17, 2010 to where do i find a buyer for my ngm

16 Apr 16, 2011
Reply by Ronnie Gillmore

"Are the reprints bound or single copies? How far back to the single issues go? Condi…"

Charles Gannon replied Jan 16, 2010 to Sell a Collection

5 Jul 5, 2013
Reply by Wendy Thrasher

"Based on the photo you have posted, you have the 1922 Reprints of Vol. 1, No. 2 &…"

Charles Gannon replied Jan 16, 2010 to where do i find a buyer for my ngm

16 Apr 16, 2011
Reply by Ronnie Gillmore

"Please define "early 1900's". Are these bound or the individual issues? What is thei…"

Charles Gannon replied Jan 12, 2010 to Nat Geo Magazines

9 Jul 6, 2013
Reply by Wendy Thrasher

RSS

Members

Legal notice about this site

Note: Any sales or trade arrangements are solely between users of this site; The National Geographic Society is not a party to and does not endorse or promote any particular sales or trade arrangements between collectors, dealers, or others. Due to the immediate nature of this medium, National Geographic Online also does not review, censor, approve, edit or endorse information placed on this forum. Discussion boards on National Geographic Online are intended to be appropriate for family members of all ages. Posting of indecent material is strictly prohibited. The placement of advertisements or solicitations unrelated to National Geographic also is prohibited. National Geographic Online shall review information placed on this forum from time to time and delete inappropriate material that comes to its attention as soon as it is practicable, but cannot guarantee that such material will not be found on the forum. By posting material on this discussion board you agree to adhere to this policy prohibiting indecent, offensive or extraneous advertising material, and to legally assume full and sole responsibility for your posting.

© 2024   Created by Cathy Hunter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service