National Geographic's Collectors Corner

Collaborative site for collectors, dealers, & anyone interested in our history.

Pece Kocovski's Discussions (76)

Discussions Replied To (60) Replies Latest Activity

"Cool, thank you for the info Scott! :) "

Pece Kocovski replied Sep 9, 2019 to Guest Editors were featured for 2018 NGM's in the U.K.

7 Sep 9, 2019
Reply by Pece Kocovski

"Thank you for sharing Scott. So is that to say the stories in non UK editions will b…"

Pece Kocovski replied Sep 8, 2019 to Guest Editors were featured for 2018 NGM's in the U.K.

7 Sep 9, 2019
Reply by Pece Kocovski

"Fantastic work Scott! Keep up the great work! :)"

Pece Kocovski replied Sep 5, 2019 to images of all Special Publication series covers!

4 Sep 5, 2019
Reply by Pece Kocovski

"No worries Scott. Interestingly, for the August issue, we in Australia got an "exped…"

Pece Kocovski replied Aug 22, 2019 to The July "Apollo" Issue

18 Aug 22, 2019
Reply by Pece Kocovski

"I am curious Juan, is the map one sided, or is there more information/images in the…"

Pece Kocovski replied Jul 31, 2019 to The July "Apollo" Issue

18 Aug 22, 2019
Reply by Pece Kocovski

"So here in Australia, we didn't get the map as a supplement but in the magazine (as…"

Pece Kocovski replied Jul 31, 2019 to The July "Apollo" Issue

18 Aug 22, 2019
Reply by Pece Kocovski

"Would love to see images of these Nikola. Are they written in English or Portuguese?"

Pece Kocovski replied Feb 25, 2019 to National Geographics published in Brazil

3 Feb 26, 2019
Reply by Nikola Radley

"Hi Tom, Thank you for that. I will give it a shot, because my brother reads the iss…"

Pece Kocovski replied Feb 21, 2019 to 2017 and 2018 supplements

7 Feb 21, 2019
Reply by Pece Kocovski

"Hi Tom, My brother is a subscriber to National Geographic and strangely didn't rece…"

Pece Kocovski replied Feb 21, 2019 to 2017 and 2018 supplements

7 Feb 21, 2019
Reply by Pece Kocovski

"I was never aware of this site. The wayback machine seems to indicate the site was l…"

Pece Kocovski replied Jan 18, 2019 to XYZ Collectibles

6 Jan 19, 2019
Reply by George Thomas Wilson

RSS

Members

Legal notice about this site

Note: Any sales or trade arrangements are solely between users of this site; The National Geographic Society is not a party to and does not endorse or promote any particular sales or trade arrangements between collectors, dealers, or others. Due to the immediate nature of this medium, National Geographic Online also does not review, censor, approve, edit or endorse information placed on this forum. Discussion boards on National Geographic Online are intended to be appropriate for family members of all ages. Posting of indecent material is strictly prohibited. The placement of advertisements or solicitations unrelated to National Geographic also is prohibited. National Geographic Online shall review information placed on this forum from time to time and delete inappropriate material that comes to its attention as soon as it is practicable, but cannot guarantee that such material will not be found on the forum. By posting material on this discussion board you agree to adhere to this policy prohibiting indecent, offensive or extraneous advertising material, and to legally assume full and sole responsibility for your posting.

© 2024   Created by Cathy Hunter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service