National Geographic's Collectors Corner

Collaborative site for collectors, dealers, & anyone interested in our history.

Buy/Sell/Trade (2,623)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

NG Magazines and Books for sale

I have a collection of both for sale. My mother who passed away got NG for years. She has what I believe to be complete years from around 1…

Started by Daniel Hoy

0 Apr 6, 2009

Space Collection

I have a collection of 23 NG Magazines. The magazines all have articles related to the early United States Spaceflight Program. These magaz…

Started by Greg Knowles

0 Apr 3, 2009

Collection for Sale

I have a large collection of NG for sale. 1964 - 1995 with the complete years 1972-1989. In total, I have over 350 magazines for sale. Plea…

Started by Jen Breen

0 Mar 30, 2009

NG 1950's thru 70's

I have mostly good condition, a near full set of approx 1954 thru 1976. They are for sale. Please contact me by email if you are interested…

Started by Ken Steinberg

0 Mar 29, 2009

ng for sale

I have a complete set from 1964 and january thru june from 1967 for sale. Please E-mail me at nick_tami@comcast.net if anyone is intrested.

Started by Louis Scaffetta

0 Mar 29, 2009

Donate My Collection

My wife and I are downsizing and need to dispose of my collection of National Geographic magazines. I have most issues from 1982 thourgh 20…

Started by Rob Burnham

3 Mar 26, 2009
Reply by Isaa Robin

National Geographics 1992 - 2008 for sale

Sets from 1992 - 2008 including slip cases available.

Started by Peggy

0 Mar 22, 2009

National Geographic Collection for sale

I'm trying to help an elderly neighbor as she moves in with a relative. She has a huge collection of magazines that she says is complete fr…

Started by Kevin

0 Mar 22, 2009

Over 400 Magazine Collection for Sale

Hi to all I have just joined the NG collectors corner. I have inherited a NG collection of over 400 magazines (from 1928 to 1981). The 50´…

Started by nicolasmendo

2 Mar 20, 2009
Reply by nicolasmendo

176 Issues - Free

Assorted issues from 1932 (2) and 1933 (2) through 1990. Most are in fair to good condition; some are better. Many have maps. No issues for…

Started by Don Scott

5 Mar 20, 2009
Reply by Don Scott

RSS

Members

Legal notice about this site

Note: Any sales or trade arrangements are solely between users of this site; The National Geographic Society is not a party to and does not endorse or promote any particular sales or trade arrangements between collectors, dealers, or others. Due to the immediate nature of this medium, National Geographic Online also does not review, censor, approve, edit or endorse information placed on this forum. Discussion boards on National Geographic Online are intended to be appropriate for family members of all ages. Posting of indecent material is strictly prohibited. The placement of advertisements or solicitations unrelated to National Geographic also is prohibited. National Geographic Online shall review information placed on this forum from time to time and delete inappropriate material that comes to its attention as soon as it is practicable, but cannot guarantee that such material will not be found on the forum. By posting material on this discussion board you agree to adhere to this policy prohibiting indecent, offensive or extraneous advertising material, and to legally assume full and sole responsibility for your posting.

© 2024   Created by Cathy Hunter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service