National Geographic's Collectors Corner

Collaborative site for collectors, dealers, & anyone interested in our history.

Buy/Sell/Trade (2,621)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Would like to sell 1937 issues

I have some National Geographic magazines from April of 1937 to August of 1937.They are in good condition.

Started by Buffey Kuipers

0 May 12, 2009

Would like to sell inherited collection

I have inherited a small collection of National Geographics spanning the years 1961 to the 1983. (Please see attached file to see the exact…

Started by Kris Seitz

0 May 11, 2009

NG COMPLETE COLLECTION FROM JANUARY 1966 TO PRESENT

Books range from good to excellent condition. Will take any offer. . .

Started by Christine Schiffer

2 May 10, 2009
Reply by Christine Schiffer

Collection (part boxed) for sale.

I have a large collection for sale of which 1960-1996 years are in collectors boxed sets. Dates are from 1914-2000. 1914-1945 are not all c…

Started by MARK VERSTANDIG

3 May 7, 2009
Reply by MARK VERSTANDIG

National Geographic magazined for sale or donation

Assorted issues from 1944-1966, Indices 1961, 1968-1991 Complete sets with magazine covers and maps from 1967-2008 Looking for a "respectfu…

Started by Dorene Tomaskovic

0 May 3, 2009

July-December, 1930 Index

I have recently come across the above amongst some things I received when my dad passed away. It's in book form and is in very good condit…

Started by Mike Lynch

1 May 2, 2009
Reply by Paul Crist

National Geoghrapic Magazines 1937 to 2000 in one collection for sale

Hi I have the above collection still in their mailing envelopes with inserts and now need the space! All VGC. I also have some index books…

Started by Tim Murphy

0 May 2, 2009

1987 to 2008 still in paper shipping wrappers 1920-1930 less than mint

I am putting this here on behalf of a friend who wishes to know if what he has is worth anything. He has told me he wishes to sell what he…

Started by Joe Smith

0 May 1, 2009

Filling in Gaps in My Collection

I'm looking for complete years of 1982 and 1986-1996 in Near Mint condition. I also need the following issues preferably in Near Mint condi…

Started by Marc Fayard

4 May 1, 2009
Reply by rene sykes

1953 to present NGG for sales (had paper covers on them)

Is there anyone interested in National Geographics from 1953 to present? 1953 is missing September. Magazines have paper covers on them....…

Started by rene sykes

0 Apr 30, 2009

RSS

Members

Legal notice about this site

Note: Any sales or trade arrangements are solely between users of this site; The National Geographic Society is not a party to and does not endorse or promote any particular sales or trade arrangements between collectors, dealers, or others. Due to the immediate nature of this medium, National Geographic Online also does not review, censor, approve, edit or endorse information placed on this forum. Discussion boards on National Geographic Online are intended to be appropriate for family members of all ages. Posting of indecent material is strictly prohibited. The placement of advertisements or solicitations unrelated to National Geographic also is prohibited. National Geographic Online shall review information placed on this forum from time to time and delete inappropriate material that comes to its attention as soon as it is practicable, but cannot guarantee that such material will not be found on the forum. By posting material on this discussion board you agree to adhere to this policy prohibiting indecent, offensive or extraneous advertising material, and to legally assume full and sole responsibility for your posting.

© 2024   Created by Cathy Hunter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service