National Geographic's Collectors Corner

Collaborative site for collectors, dealers, & anyone interested in our history.

Buy/Sell/Trade (2,621)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

172 NG mags from 1964 to 1985 for sale. Some with unopened maps. Most of the mags appear to be unread.

I have 172 National Geographic Magazines for sale. Issues are from 1964 to 1985. They have been stored in acid free boxes for a long time.…

Started by Ronald Johnson

0 Oct 15, 2009

NG's for sale

Hello, I have NG's from the 40s to the 80s and a few from the early 1900s. I'd like to sell all of them at once but I'm willing to sell sin…

Started by Ron

0 Oct 8, 2009

NGs for sale

Due to massive rearrangement in the house, reluctantly my collection of NGs has got to go. I wish to sell the collection which runs from Ja…

Started by Adrian King

2 Oct 5, 2009
Reply by Adrian King

National Geographics for sale

Have NG's from 1986-2000. No more room left to keep. Would you like to buy them?

Started by Karen Prosper

1 Oct 4, 2009
Reply by Robin Raj

For Sale

National Geographic Magazines Years range from early 1970 to late 1980's.

Started by maria padilla

0 Oct 4, 2009

Collectible or valuable issues-which ones?

Can anyone tell me which of my issue doubles I should keep? I have an incomplete collection from 1960 to 1997. My husband thinks I am crazy…

Started by Lesley Kennedy

0 Oct 2, 2009

Beautiful Collection of NG'S 1978 to 1984 with slip covers

I have this which is in excellent condition! MUST SELL ASAP! CONTACT AT MY E_MAIL

Started by Kimberlyn LaVette

0 Oct 1, 2009

Two-sided poster frame for the two-sided National Geographic posters

The Hindsight Frame, is made for the two-sided supplement maps and posters from National Geographic Magazine. The Hindsight Frame allows y…

Started by Jeremy J

2 Oct 1, 2009
Reply by Jeremy J

Is any one interested in buying these

To whom it may concern, My name is Sue and I have a question hopefully you can answer for me. I have 2 very old issues of the National Ge…

Started by Sue Fennell

2 Sep 16, 2009
Reply by Sue Fennell

NG's for sale

My collection begins with the Dec 1919 issue and ends with the Dec 1959 issue. There is one issue missing and one slightly damaged, a total…

Started by John F. Price

4 Sep 11, 2009
Reply by John F. Price

RSS

Members

Legal notice about this site

Note: Any sales or trade arrangements are solely between users of this site; The National Geographic Society is not a party to and does not endorse or promote any particular sales or trade arrangements between collectors, dealers, or others. Due to the immediate nature of this medium, National Geographic Online also does not review, censor, approve, edit or endorse information placed on this forum. Discussion boards on National Geographic Online are intended to be appropriate for family members of all ages. Posting of indecent material is strictly prohibited. The placement of advertisements or solicitations unrelated to National Geographic also is prohibited. National Geographic Online shall review information placed on this forum from time to time and delete inappropriate material that comes to its attention as soon as it is practicable, but cannot guarantee that such material will not be found on the forum. By posting material on this discussion board you agree to adhere to this policy prohibiting indecent, offensive or extraneous advertising material, and to legally assume full and sole responsibility for your posting.

© 2024   Created by Cathy Hunter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service