National Geographic's Collectors Corner

Collaborative site for collectors, dealers, & anyone interested in our history.

Buy/Sell/Trade (2,623)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Revised NG selling guide posted on eBay...

to include guidance recently provided by Dale Murphy on this board.   http://reviews.ebay.com/A-Guide-to-Selling-National-Geographic-Magazi

Started by Melvin L. De Vilbiss

0 Dec 6, 2010

collection for sale

I have a complete hardbound set of National Geographic for sale, covering the years 1930-1980.  Each volume is inscribed with the name Raym…

Started by Arthur Aronoff

0 Dec 6, 2010

free magazines

I have some random National Geographic Magazines dating between 1965 and 1990.  I would be happy to give them away to someone who could pic…

Started by Cathy Mackenzie

3 Dec 3, 2010
Reply by Casey Roche

FREE lot of NGMs - 1960s to 1990s

I'm looking to unload my duplicates.  About 180 issues total.  Most fall between the 60s and the 90s...there are a few from the 50s and 00s…

Started by Ben L

5 Dec 3, 2010
Reply by Casey Roche

selling 1935-2007 except 50's magazines

Hugh collection

Started by frances torres

1 Dec 3, 2010
Reply by Anne Stroud

NGM 1950

I have National Geographic magazines from the 1950s and 1940s. I am willing to give them to someone for free if they want them. I hate to j…

Started by Kat Clayton

6 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Casey Roche

Free: 1960s-1990s

My mother died 4 years ago and had a collection of National Geographic Magazines from the mid 1960s-1990s. Two or three issues are missing,…

Started by Melissa

2 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Casey Roche

FREE NG Mags from 1960's and 70's!

I have a sizable collection of National Geographic Magazines from the 1960's and 70's. They are in very good condition and need a home! I a…

Started by Brena Lepore

1 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Casey Roche

NGM for Sale - Australia

Hi   My mum has the full collection of NGM from 1977-1985 and is about to move house and wondered whether there would be any value in selli…

Started by Sharlene Sampson-Karger

1 Nov 30, 2010
Reply by Melvin L. De Vilbiss

Jan. 1902 Issue

Want to buy 1902 Jan. Issue original with maps

Started by Carlos sanchez

2 Nov 30, 2010
Reply by Carlos sanchez

RSS

Members

Legal notice about this site

Note: Any sales or trade arrangements are solely between users of this site; The National Geographic Society is not a party to and does not endorse or promote any particular sales or trade arrangements between collectors, dealers, or others. Due to the immediate nature of this medium, National Geographic Online also does not review, censor, approve, edit or endorse information placed on this forum. Discussion boards on National Geographic Online are intended to be appropriate for family members of all ages. Posting of indecent material is strictly prohibited. The placement of advertisements or solicitations unrelated to National Geographic also is prohibited. National Geographic Online shall review information placed on this forum from time to time and delete inappropriate material that comes to its attention as soon as it is practicable, but cannot guarantee that such material will not be found on the forum. By posting material on this discussion board you agree to adhere to this policy prohibiting indecent, offensive or extraneous advertising material, and to legally assume full and sole responsibility for your posting.

© 2024   Created by Cathy Hunter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service