National Geographic's Collectors Corner

Collaborative site for collectors, dealers, & anyone interested in our history.

Buy/Sell/Trade (2,621)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Picked up a larger collection of National Geographic

I picked up a large selection a NG from the 70's 80's and 90's.  Great way to fill in missing issues.   Here are the issues from the 70's.…

Started by Kevin Harwood

0 Jan 24, 2011

N.Geographics for sale from 1999 to present day

I have all the National Geographics published from circa 1999 to the present day. Additionally I have the appropriate slip cases for the fi…

Started by Richard Vile

0 Jan 24, 2011

Nat. Geo VHS Library

Large inventory of GOOD used NG videos on a variety of Topics FOR SALE.

Started by Andy

0 Jan 23, 2011

Selling a Collection of N.G.

I am selling my Mother's collection.  I have the following issues available.  If you are interested, let me know. prescott_arizona@yahoo.co…

Started by Donna Sullivan

0 Jan 19, 2011

Selling my 1921-1930's National Geographic magazines

I have two entire volumes of January 1929 - December 1929. 12 issues each. 24 issues total.   January 1927- November 1927 (missing December…

Started by Ned H Boxer

0 Jan 18, 2011

1 selling issues from 1929 (24 in total) as well as volumes from 1923-1930

I have January through Dec. 1929 (two full volumes) 24 magazines. Good condition!! I'll sell them at $20 each or $100 for all 12 (the lesse…

Started by Ned H Boxer

0 Jan 18, 2011

Trying to find an old issue. Willis Cave

Please forgive me if I have put this in the wrong topic. I'm a newbie here. I'm looking for the article. It was about a cave in Northern Ar…

Started by Kimi Willis Beeman

4 Jan 17, 2011
Reply by Kimi Willis Beeman

Who Wants September 1955??

I found a September 1955 NG, I'll sell it to the highest bidder.

Started by AANarehood

2 Jan 13, 2011
Reply by AANarehood

Collection for Sale: 1940's-1980's

I have a personal collection of National Geographics from 1940's through the 1980's.  I don't have every issue but I have hundreds.  They a…

Started by Frederick Remick

0 Jan 12, 2011

Very Old national geographic magazines

Please bare with me--I`m a newbee at this.  I found alot of old NG in my storage area and I`m not too sure what they are all worth!  They s…

Started by Linda Hall

0 Jan 9, 2011

RSS

Members

Legal notice about this site

Note: Any sales or trade arrangements are solely between users of this site; The National Geographic Society is not a party to and does not endorse or promote any particular sales or trade arrangements between collectors, dealers, or others. Due to the immediate nature of this medium, National Geographic Online also does not review, censor, approve, edit or endorse information placed on this forum. Discussion boards on National Geographic Online are intended to be appropriate for family members of all ages. Posting of indecent material is strictly prohibited. The placement of advertisements or solicitations unrelated to National Geographic also is prohibited. National Geographic Online shall review information placed on this forum from time to time and delete inappropriate material that comes to its attention as soon as it is practicable, but cannot guarantee that such material will not be found on the forum. By posting material on this discussion board you agree to adhere to this policy prohibiting indecent, offensive or extraneous advertising material, and to legally assume full and sole responsibility for your posting.

© 2024   Created by Cathy Hunter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service