National Geographic's Collectors Corner

Collaborative site for collectors, dealers, & anyone interested in our history.

Buy/Sell/Trade (2,618)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ANTARCTIC MAP FOLIO SERIES

Hi there. A family member recently passed on and I inherited a room full of books,magazines,etc. I have got a unopened hardboard box contai…

Started by JIMMY WILSON

1 Feb 10, 2011
Reply by JIMMY WILSON

For sale: 8 volumes 128 and newer in special folders - see photo

For sale 8 volumes: * 127/8 - 1965 * 130    - 1966 * 131/2  -1967 * 136     -1969 * 138     -1970 * 143     -1973   I live in the Netherl…

Started by N. Bos

0 Feb 6, 2011

May, 1918 with Map of the Western Theatre of War intact to inside front cover-Excellent condition

We have a May,1918 NG magazine with Map.  This May, 1918 magazine is in excellent condition.  There are no tears or markings in the magaz…

Started by Tammy Morris

0 Feb 4, 2011

1959-2009 Mags and special publications for trade/sell.

I have an incomplete, mostly good condition, collection of National Geographic magazines ranging from 1959 to 2009. Supplements usually inc…

Started by matthew

1 Feb 4, 2011
Reply by matthew

Magazines for sale

I have a full set of magazines for sale from 1962 through 1999. Please contact lenbwell@wildblue.net if interested. Leni B

Started by Leni Blackwell

0 Feb 4, 2011

full set of magazines 1980-2010 for sale

I have a full collection of national geographic magazines for sale, years 1980 through 2010 all in good condition.  If you have any questio…

Started by Chris Kuhl

0 Feb 2, 2011

1953-1985 issues available for sale

My mother is moving and would like to offer her back issues for sale.  The following are available for purchase individually, in lots or as…

Started by Kathi Hudson

0 Jan 31, 2011

Picked up a larger collection of National Geographic

I picked up a large selection a NG from the 70's 80's and 90's.  Great way to fill in missing issues.   Here are the issues from the 70's.…

Started by Kevin Harwood

0 Jan 24, 2011

N.Geographics for sale from 1999 to present day

I have all the National Geographics published from circa 1999 to the present day. Additionally I have the appropriate slip cases for the fi…

Started by Richard Vile

0 Jan 24, 2011

Nat. Geo VHS Library

Large inventory of GOOD used NG videos on a variety of Topics FOR SALE.

Started by Andy

0 Jan 23, 2011

RSS

Members

Legal notice about this site

Note: Any sales or trade arrangements are solely between users of this site; The National Geographic Society is not a party to and does not endorse or promote any particular sales or trade arrangements between collectors, dealers, or others. Due to the immediate nature of this medium, National Geographic Online also does not review, censor, approve, edit or endorse information placed on this forum. Discussion boards on National Geographic Online are intended to be appropriate for family members of all ages. Posting of indecent material is strictly prohibited. The placement of advertisements or solicitations unrelated to National Geographic also is prohibited. National Geographic Online shall review information placed on this forum from time to time and delete inappropriate material that comes to its attention as soon as it is practicable, but cannot guarantee that such material will not be found on the forum. By posting material on this discussion board you agree to adhere to this policy prohibiting indecent, offensive or extraneous advertising material, and to legally assume full and sole responsibility for your posting.

© 2024   Created by Cathy Hunter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service