National Geographic's Collectors Corner

Collaborative site for collectors, dealers, & anyone interested in our history.

Discussions (521)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What do I do with them?

I've had these magazine for years,I found them in a old house I was remodaling. There from the early 1900s to late 90s. no one I know wonts…

Started by todd peterson

4 Jul 4, 2009
Reply by Kipp Woodbury

Searching for a story

I need help finding a story published in a National Geographic Mag! I was talking to my grandfather about a house he used to live in while…

Started by Mary Katherine

0 Jul 1, 2009

To many magazines

I started collecting National Geo's because I was interested in world war II. I have a pretty decient collection from the 30's and 40's I b…

Started by serena gandsey

0 Jun 22, 2009

Identifiying originals versus 1922 reprints

I just picked up bound copies of volumes I, II and III purported to be originals. They are quite old (they're clearly not 1965 reprints), b…

Started by Kevin W. Plaxco

4 Jun 22, 2009
Reply by Kevin W. Plaxco

Lifetime membership experiences

Hi all, Does anybody have a lifetime subscription? I've been thinking about getting one, but want to hear other people's opinions first. Ha…

Started by Nick

5 Jun 3, 2009
Reply by Scott T. Shier

June 2009 misprint?

Just received my June 2009 edition and the cover is upside down and backwards. The pages inside appear to be on the opposite of where they…

Started by Brad B.

3 Jun 2, 2009
Reply by Scott T. Shier

Volume 1 1888-1889

I was wondering if anyone knew a value of this edition? It is a hard bound copy in excellent condition. Also have many more hardbound copie…

Started by TD

3 May 29, 2009
Reply by Nick

Help with knowing the value of my collection and how or where to sell them.

Ihave TONS of Nat Geos, and I want to sell them before I end up ruining them. I have about 20 from the 1960's, and almost all of them from…

Started by Molly A Panarello

0 Apr 23, 2009

Value of unopened year 1965? still in mail slips.

I have a set of National Geographics from 1965. I have the whole year. I purchased them from a friend of mine's flea store. He told me they…

Started by Joseph Peterson

0 Apr 11, 2009

1924 book of wild flowers

I have a beautiful hardback in excellent condition called THE BOOK OF WILD FLOWERS, EXPLORING THE MYSTERIES OF PLANT LIFE, BY William Josep…

Started by james patterson

0 Mar 31, 2009

RSS

Members

Legal notice about this site

Note: Any sales or trade arrangements are solely between users of this site; The National Geographic Society is not a party to and does not endorse or promote any particular sales or trade arrangements between collectors, dealers, or others. Due to the immediate nature of this medium, National Geographic Online also does not review, censor, approve, edit or endorse information placed on this forum. Discussion boards on National Geographic Online are intended to be appropriate for family members of all ages. Posting of indecent material is strictly prohibited. The placement of advertisements or solicitations unrelated to National Geographic also is prohibited. National Geographic Online shall review information placed on this forum from time to time and delete inappropriate material that comes to its attention as soon as it is practicable, but cannot guarantee that such material will not be found on the forum. By posting material on this discussion board you agree to adhere to this policy prohibiting indecent, offensive or extraneous advertising material, and to legally assume full and sole responsibility for your posting.

© 2024   Created by Cathy Hunter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service