National Geographic's Collectors Corner

Collaborative site for collectors, dealers, & anyone interested in our history.

selling original issues of first year of NG magazine and rare NG books. interest?

any interest in mint copies of single issues and bound issues of first years of NG magazine?

any interest in mint copies of rare NG books?

all materials acquired from Ed Buxbaum about 40 years ago

Views: 593

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Do you have a list or photos you can share?

I need a bit of time to get a complete list together (also fotos) but obviously must (and will) do so. I just wanted to determine at this time the level of interest for the earliest magazines and books.

I am definitely interested in what you are describing as "mint copies of rare books".

Feel free to send a list directly to me at: charlesegannon@gmail.com

Okay, Charles, will send list and photos sometime next week...tom

Thomas,

I would definitely be interested in the early single issues you have. I can be reached at: mark@ha.com

Thanks

Mark Van Winkle

Thomas,

I'd also be interested in single issues. Contact me at steveesherman@gmail.com. Thanks

Steve

I will appreciate receiving a list of the items you have for sale and their condition. I am especially interested in the books.

natgeo at whovian dot name

I am still interested in receiving a list of the NatGeo items you have for sale.

-- Richard Kennedy

Sorry for the delay, Richard. I wanted to make proper photos...

I am off to the US tomorrow and upon my return in 2 weeks will finalize the inventory and photos...

regards,

Tom. Jovin

Dear Richard,

I have finally (!) got my information together about the NGS books I have kept since obtaining them from Edwin Buxbaum in the 1970’s. I just posted something on the Buy/Sell/Trade NG Collector list. 
I  have a 40 MByte zzipfile with the pictures. Pll, ease let me know if you are able to receive the files via email.If not (file too large), I can arrange a link from Dropbox.
I am working on the same kind of info for the magazine.
Regards,
Tom (Jovin)

RSS

Members

Legal notice about this site

Note: Any sales or trade arrangements are solely between users of this site; The National Geographic Society is not a party to and does not endorse or promote any particular sales or trade arrangements between collectors, dealers, or others. Due to the immediate nature of this medium, National Geographic Online also does not review, censor, approve, edit or endorse information placed on this forum. Discussion boards on National Geographic Online are intended to be appropriate for family members of all ages. Posting of indecent material is strictly prohibited. The placement of advertisements or solicitations unrelated to National Geographic also is prohibited. National Geographic Online shall review information placed on this forum from time to time and delete inappropriate material that comes to its attention as soon as it is practicable, but cannot guarantee that such material will not be found on the forum. By posting material on this discussion board you agree to adhere to this policy prohibiting indecent, offensive or extraneous advertising material, and to legally assume full and sole responsibility for your posting.

© 2024   Created by Cathy Hunter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service