National Geographic's Collectors Corner

Collaborative site for collectors, dealers, & anyone interested in our history.

collection for sale 1912 and up

no shipping pick up only in north georgia

Views: 322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What is the current asking price?

Dear Andy

Some Buyers offered me 10$ flat rate per issue, another have sent me some quotations they found on Internet:

I am open to negociation and ready to find an agreed price (where are you?)

Regards (and my email is: wawalexis#aol.com)

HERE THE INTERNET PRICING THEY SENT ME::

(values are per individual issue) (with war years 1939-1945 sometimes asking more)

1920 - 1929 $15 {this beginning value for the decade edged up $2 in 2014}

1930 - 1939 $10

1940 - 1949 $7.50 (with war years sometimes asking more)

1950 - 1959 $5

1960 - 1969 $2

1970 - and later $.50

Hi Andy

My collection is complete 1929-1992. NOT a single issue is missing

1929 to 1962 are bounded by 6 issues (2 binding per year)

The price is negociable. As I told you an Indian guy offered me 10$ per issue but he wanted 1950 to 1980 which I refused because the complete collection has more value and is more attractive for a collector so I did not want to split.

I am open to negociate a mutualy acceptable price.

AND PLEASE LETS COMMUNICATE BY EMAIL IT IS MORE SIMPLE (my email is: wawalexis@aol.com)

Awaiting your offer.

Regads

Alexis

I would be willing to take an offer not sure how many are there also some books in there

Hi Andy

My collection is complete 1929-1992. NOT a single issue is missing

1929 to 1962 are bounded by 6 issues (2 binding per year)

The price is negociable. As I told you an Indian guy offered me 10$ per issue but he wanted 1950 to 1980 which I refused because the complete collection has more value and is more attractive for a collector so I did not want to split.

I am open to negociate a mutualy acceptable price.

AND PLEASE LETS COMMUNICATE BY EMAIL IT IS MORE SIMPLE (my email is: wawalexis@aol.com)

Awaiting your offer.

Regads

Alexis

im not sure if you are responding to my add or someone else?

I answer to you Rudy but it is not easy to navigate on this site, that's why i asked you to communicate by email (my email: wawalexis@aol.com) 

Sometimes by answers are posted on the forum,. sometimes they go to another destinatory, I dont know why?

awaiting your email

Thanks and regards

Alexis

RSS

Members

Legal notice about this site

Note: Any sales or trade arrangements are solely between users of this site; The National Geographic Society is not a party to and does not endorse or promote any particular sales or trade arrangements between collectors, dealers, or others. Due to the immediate nature of this medium, National Geographic Online also does not review, censor, approve, edit or endorse information placed on this forum. Discussion boards on National Geographic Online are intended to be appropriate for family members of all ages. Posting of indecent material is strictly prohibited. The placement of advertisements or solicitations unrelated to National Geographic also is prohibited. National Geographic Online shall review information placed on this forum from time to time and delete inappropriate material that comes to its attention as soon as it is practicable, but cannot guarantee that such material will not be found on the forum. By posting material on this discussion board you agree to adhere to this policy prohibiting indecent, offensive or extraneous advertising material, and to legally assume full and sole responsibility for your posting.

© 2024   Created by Cathy Hunter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service