National Geographic's Collectors Corner

Collaborative site for collectors, dealers, & anyone interested in our history.

Hi there NGM fans!!!

Got full collection of NGM and maps for sale. Presently living in Madrid Spain. i'M READY TO NEGOTIATE. Thanks and expect your news.

Views: 894

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Collectors need some information.

Are the magazines individual issues or are they in bound volumes covering 6 months? Are the magazines from 1888 to 1907 reprints or originals?  What is the condition of the earliest magazines (pre WWI)?

Thanks,

Phil

Hi Phil! 

Thanks for your questions.

Quite busy in this moment for personal and family issues.

Will send detailed answers whithin next days.

Regards.

Ernesto.

By the way... where do you live? As you know I live in Madrid Spain.

Hope my reply is on the blog Phil.

Regards. Ernesto.

Ernesto,

I was submitting questions from the site for all collectors, not for me personally.....

Phil

Hi Phil:

Sorry for delay... but am still outside Madrid.

Back in october and hope to give you a detailed answer as the NGM afre in Madrid.

Thanks amigo.

Regards

Ernesto

if you decide to sell some of them individually, I am interested in the following original issues,

for dispatch to Germany:

following issues with the maps of the Philippines present in good condition,

but NOT reprints:

January 1902

August 1905

October 1944 (Indies map)

March 1945

thanks.

Guten abend Rudolf

Thanks for your request.

I don'n plan to sell magazines and maps item by item.

Sorry freund!

Ernesto

Hey, Ernesto!

How is your sale going? Still have some for sale? I am interested in sale arrangements: Do you have a plan? I mean, do you want your money before the magazines are shipped?

Many thanks for your reply.

Best,

Ted Williamson

Hi Ted!

Presently living outside Madrid. I will be back in Madrid on october. Magazines and maps are at home in Madrid.

Anyway I don't like the idea of selling the whole collection item by item. My wish is to sell maps and magazines as a whole.

Regarding my plan.... No idea so far. Guess that through UPS... or one of those international couriers would be the most secure and convenient way to send the stuff... 

Will be in contact next october if you feel like it.

Thanks and regards.

Ernesto

Ernesto,

Encantado de saludarle. Me gustaría conocer un poco más sobre su colección. Yo también estoy en Madrid, por lo que siempre será más sencillo hacer una operación. Muchas gracias,
Guillermo

Hola Guillermo:

Como le indiqué a Ted, estoy fuera de Madrid.

Volveré en octubre y en esa fecha pude venir por casa y ver las revistas y los mapas y si le interesa pues negociamos.

Un cordial saludo y a su disposición.

675 72 71 94

Hi Guillermo:

As I told Ted, presently I'm outside Madrid. Will be back next october. Then you may drop at home and see magazines and maps. Should them interest you we may talk business.

Regards.

Ernesto

Good afterrnoon Ernesto,

I am interested in your collection.  I do live in Asturias, but go to Madrid very often, so I could pick them in Madrid.  Would  it be posible to talk about offers?

Regards,

Alfredo Valdés-Bango Soler

RSS

Members

Legal notice about this site

Note: Any sales or trade arrangements are solely between users of this site; The National Geographic Society is not a party to and does not endorse or promote any particular sales or trade arrangements between collectors, dealers, or others. Due to the immediate nature of this medium, National Geographic Online also does not review, censor, approve, edit or endorse information placed on this forum. Discussion boards on National Geographic Online are intended to be appropriate for family members of all ages. Posting of indecent material is strictly prohibited. The placement of advertisements or solicitations unrelated to National Geographic also is prohibited. National Geographic Online shall review information placed on this forum from time to time and delete inappropriate material that comes to its attention as soon as it is practicable, but cannot guarantee that such material will not be found on the forum. By posting material on this discussion board you agree to adhere to this policy prohibiting indecent, offensive or extraneous advertising material, and to legally assume full and sole responsibility for your posting.

© 2024   Created by Cathy Hunter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service