National Geographic's Collectors Corner

Collaborative site for collectors, dealers, & anyone interested in our history.

After many years of preserving and updating my grandfather's collection of National Geographic magazines, we are in need of downsizing for our own retirement. We would like to find a home for his collection. He started this collection in 1907 and we have kept it going until now. There are only a very few missing editions.

Please let us know if you are interested or if you know of someone that might be interested. We would also consider donating them to a suitable 501c3 organization.

Views: 403

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am very interested. Where are you located? How good of condition are they in, especially the older ones (1907-1940's)?

I'm looking to complete and fill in gaps of my own collection. Do you have any pictures of the collection and/or the older issues?

Thank you,

Michael

Hi Dennis,

I am very interested in your collection.
I am from Croatia (Europe) and I collect national geographic magazines for last 10 years.
Will you be so kind and tell me iwhat is the price for all your magazine collecrion!?.

Best regards,
Dejan Bozovic

dejan@megaprint.hr

Just touching base again to express that I'm still very interested in this collection. I'm in Tennessee, and would love to talk about potentially offloading this collection from you into a good home here, regardless of where you're located.

Please add me so we can private message about it.

Thank you in advance.

-Michael

I'm interested in 1907 through 1945. Are these unbound?

Thanks

Mark

Hello Dennis,

Im an educator and a school administrator from India. Im also an avid reader and promoter of Geography studies in schools. I have hundreds of students who have never laid their eyes on a Nat Geo Magazine. I sincerely wish to obtain the collection that you have. Please let me know the details, cost, etc. Hopefully the collection is still with you.

Thank you.

Premnath

premwaidande@yahoo.co.uk

RSS

Members

Legal notice about this site

Note: Any sales or trade arrangements are solely between users of this site; The National Geographic Society is not a party to and does not endorse or promote any particular sales or trade arrangements between collectors, dealers, or others. Due to the immediate nature of this medium, National Geographic Online also does not review, censor, approve, edit or endorse information placed on this forum. Discussion boards on National Geographic Online are intended to be appropriate for family members of all ages. Posting of indecent material is strictly prohibited. The placement of advertisements or solicitations unrelated to National Geographic also is prohibited. National Geographic Online shall review information placed on this forum from time to time and delete inappropriate material that comes to its attention as soon as it is practicable, but cannot guarantee that such material will not be found on the forum. By posting material on this discussion board you agree to adhere to this policy prohibiting indecent, offensive or extraneous advertising material, and to legally assume full and sole responsibility for your posting.

© 2024   Created by Cathy Hunter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service