National Geographic's Collectors Corner

Collaborative site for collectors, dealers, & anyone interested in our history.

All Discussions Tagged 'bound' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Extensive map collection for sale

Hello,  I am downsizing and, unfortunately, many of my maps and supplements are now for sale. I have maps dating back to when they were fir…

Started by Murielle Cassidy

4 21 hours ago
Reply by Murielle Cassidy

Items from the Personal Collection of Melville Bell Grosvenor

Melville Bell Grosvenor was the president of the National Geographic Society and editor of The National Geographic Magazine from 1957 to 19…

Started by Richard Kennedy

0 Jun 21, 2023

Valuing/Labelling 1964 reprints and 1908

I found some old National Geographic that were off to be recycled. I don't know a lot about them and can't find much information on them. …

Started by John

4 Oct 26, 2022
Reply by John

1923-present bound NG

Hi, My neighbor wants to sell his bound collection of National Geographic magazines beginning with 1923 through the present. Any help, sug…

Started by Rob Schneider

0 Aug 28, 2022

1911 - 1984 complete set of bound volumes for sale

The volumes are bound 6 issues to a volume, with no covers and no advertisements. I also have all issues from 1985 to present unbound, with…

Started by Kenyon Stebbins

0 May 27, 2018

NAT. GEO. MAG. COLLECTION 1922-1942

We would like to offer a collection of National Geographic books bound in leather, two volumes per year to anyone would is happy to collect…

Started by Debby Badger

0 Jul 30, 2017

To bind or not to bind? Considering converting my loose single National Geographics into bound copies. Your thoughts/comments plus some general questions.

Hey everyone. I have been thinking it over, and have been strongly considering turning my copy of national geographics (1974-2015) into bou…

Started by Pece Kocovski

14 Mar 6, 2017
Reply by Pece Kocovski

Selling NG collection COMPLETE from 1961 to present \****OVER 50 YEARS*** IN COLLECTOR BOUND CASES

We are selling a beautiful COMPLETE collection in impeccable condition.   They are in the lovely burgundy National Geographic cases that ea…

Started by Fred Hansen

0 Oct 10, 2012

Looking to sell bound volumes dating from 1913 to 1995

Through befriending my high school librarian this past school year I learned that the large collection of National Geographic bound volumes…

Started by Ashley Nading

3 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by Ashley Nading

For Sale

Hard Bound National Geographic Collection starting  1917.  Offered at Estate Sale in Fort Bragg, CA 95437 on May 14, 16 & 17.  Call for…

Started by Laura L. Augusta

1 May 8, 2010
Reply by Melvin L. De Vilbiss

RSS

Members

Legal notice about this site

Note: Any sales or trade arrangements are solely between users of this site; The National Geographic Society is not a party to and does not endorse or promote any particular sales or trade arrangements between collectors, dealers, or others. Due to the immediate nature of this medium, National Geographic Online also does not review, censor, approve, edit or endorse information placed on this forum. Discussion boards on National Geographic Online are intended to be appropriate for family members of all ages. Posting of indecent material is strictly prohibited. The placement of advertisements or solicitations unrelated to National Geographic also is prohibited. National Geographic Online shall review information placed on this forum from time to time and delete inappropriate material that comes to its attention as soon as it is practicable, but cannot guarantee that such material will not be found on the forum. By posting material on this discussion board you agree to adhere to this policy prohibiting indecent, offensive or extraneous advertising material, and to legally assume full and sole responsibility for your posting.

© 2024   Created by Cathy Hunter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service