National Geographic's Collectors Corner

Collaborative site for collectors, dealers, & anyone interested in our history.

Richard Kennedy's Discussions (141)

Discussions Replied To (89) Replies Latest Activity

"On Poshmark."

Richard Kennedy replied Mar 10, 2020 to Wanted to Buy -- National Geographic Traveler Guidebooks (Paris & Rome)

4 Mar 11, 2020
Reply by George Thomas Wilson

"I found the Paris edition."

Richard Kennedy replied Mar 9, 2020 to Wanted to Buy -- National Geographic Traveler Guidebooks (Paris & Rome)

4 Mar 11, 2020
Reply by George Thomas Wilson

"I've got an extra set of this publication still in original shrink wrap. Email me at…"

Richard Kennedy replied Feb 3, 2020 to Taschen & NGS presents . . . " The United States of America " ~ (2 vol's, dlxe.)

3 Feb 3, 2020
Reply by Richard Kennedy

"I would like to purchase the map cabinet. Please contact me at natgeo@whovian.name.…"

Richard Kennedy replied Nov 15, 2019 to National Geographic Presentation Map Cabinet For Sale

7 Nov 26, 2022
Reply by Leslie Flowers

"It's not a silly question. A number of the titles are on DVD. I'll be working on the…"

Richard Kennedy replied Nov 15, 2019 to NatGeo VHS Videos -- Help Needed

7 Oct 3, 2021
Reply by Scott T. Shier

"Please list the pre-1906 issues available together with their condition. Thank you."

Richard Kennedy replied Oct 27, 2019 to 1906-present complete plus a few pre-1906

7 Nov 25, 2019
Reply by Chris Sorensen

"I am still interested in receiving a list of the NatGeo items you have for sale. --…"

Richard Kennedy replied Aug 7, 2019 to selling original issues of first year of NG magazine and rare NG books. interest?

10 Nov 25, 2019
Reply by Thomas Jovin

"Scott, If you have a list of Phil's items, please froward it to me at natgeo at who…"

Richard Kennedy replied Aug 7, 2019 to Must find a good home for my husband's collection

8 Aug 7, 2019
Reply by Richard Kennedy

"Mel, The source is my collection. I've attached two photos of Monograph number 6 sh…"

Richard Kennedy replied Jun 6, 2019 to 1895 Monograph's Values?

13 Sep 18, 2021
Reply by Richard Kennedy

"Version 1"

Richard Kennedy replied Jun 5, 2019 to 1895 Monograph's Values?

13 Sep 18, 2021
Reply by Richard Kennedy

RSS

Members

Legal notice about this site

Note: Any sales or trade arrangements are solely between users of this site; The National Geographic Society is not a party to and does not endorse or promote any particular sales or trade arrangements between collectors, dealers, or others. Due to the immediate nature of this medium, National Geographic Online also does not review, censor, approve, edit or endorse information placed on this forum. Discussion boards on National Geographic Online are intended to be appropriate for family members of all ages. Posting of indecent material is strictly prohibited. The placement of advertisements or solicitations unrelated to National Geographic also is prohibited. National Geographic Online shall review information placed on this forum from time to time and delete inappropriate material that comes to its attention as soon as it is practicable, but cannot guarantee that such material will not be found on the forum. By posting material on this discussion board you agree to adhere to this policy prohibiting indecent, offensive or extraneous advertising material, and to legally assume full and sole responsibility for your posting.

© 2024   Created by Cathy Hunter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service