National Geographic's Collectors Corner

Collaborative site for collectors, dealers, & anyone interested in our history.

Richard Kennedy's Discussions (141)

Discussions Replied To (89) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for the emails. I'm down to just one issue now: September 2008."

Richard Kennedy replied Jun 5, 2020 to Wanted to BUY -- National Geographic Kids Magazine

3 Jun 16, 2020
Reply by Richard Kennedy

"Address?"

Richard Kennedy replied Jun 4, 2020 to National Geographic Books

12 Jun 16, 2020
Reply by Richard Kennedy

"Do you want payment by check or PayPal? If the first case I need your address and th…"

Richard Kennedy replied May 19, 2020 to National Geographic Books

12 Jun 16, 2020
Reply by Richard Kennedy

"Craig, If you have National Geographic publications other than the Magazine, please…"

Richard Kennedy replied May 19, 2020 to Full collection (1964 reprints for early issues)

7 Jun 10, 2020
Reply by Philippe Zilliox

"AJ, What do you want for these? Richard"

Richard Kennedy replied May 11, 2020 to National Geographic Books

12 Jun 16, 2020
Reply by Richard Kennedy

"AJ, Please let me know what publication you have. Thanks. -- Richard (natgeo (at)…"

Richard Kennedy replied May 11, 2020 to National Geographic Books

12 Jun 16, 2020
Reply by Richard Kennedy

"Anthony, For 2021 NatGeo calendars, check with Zebra Publishing Company. -- Richar…"

Richard Kennedy replied Apr 16, 2020 to National Geographic Calender

2 Apr 16, 2020
Reply by Anthony J. Chesser

"Anthony, It's a little more complicated than the replies state. In 2015, the for-pro…"

Richard Kennedy replied Apr 8, 2020 to National Geographic is owned by Disney?

5 Apr 15, 2020
Reply by Scott T. Shier

"Mel, If help is needed I can travel from Washington State to California. -- Richard"

Richard Kennedy replied Mar 13, 2020 to Passing of Jeffry Persons

9 Apr 7, 2022
Reply by Jim Pistritto

"Mel, Please express my condolences to Lisa and the rest of Mel's family upon his pa…"

Richard Kennedy replied Mar 12, 2020 to Passing of Jeffry Persons

9 Apr 7, 2022
Reply by Jim Pistritto

RSS

Members

Legal notice about this site

Note: Any sales or trade arrangements are solely between users of this site; The National Geographic Society is not a party to and does not endorse or promote any particular sales or trade arrangements between collectors, dealers, or others. Due to the immediate nature of this medium, National Geographic Online also does not review, censor, approve, edit or endorse information placed on this forum. Discussion boards on National Geographic Online are intended to be appropriate for family members of all ages. Posting of indecent material is strictly prohibited. The placement of advertisements or solicitations unrelated to National Geographic also is prohibited. National Geographic Online shall review information placed on this forum from time to time and delete inappropriate material that comes to its attention as soon as it is practicable, but cannot guarantee that such material will not be found on the forum. By posting material on this discussion board you agree to adhere to this policy prohibiting indecent, offensive or extraneous advertising material, and to legally assume full and sole responsibility for your posting.

© 2024   Created by Cathy Hunter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service