National Geographic's Collectors Corner

Collaborative site for collectors, dealers, & anyone interested in our history.

Juan Carlos Herrera del Castillo's Discussions (65)

Discussions Replied To (49) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Mike, how well preserved are the magazines? Are they loose or bound? Could you pr…"

Juan Carlos Herrera del Castillo replied Apr 24, 2018 to 1910-1945 Collection Cheap

3 Apr 24, 2018
Reply by Mike Parmley

"I just sent it to you via friend request. Thank you!"

Juan Carlos Herrera del Castillo replied Mar 5, 2018 to Rare COMPLETE 1888-1907 LOOSE REPRINT Collection (near PERFECT) plus MANY extras from 1888-2000

19 Nov 22, 2018
Reply by bruno Amalberti

"That's right, I'm interested in 330 individual issues. My postal code is 11207 (Alge…"

Juan Carlos Herrera del Castillo replied Mar 4, 2018 to Rare COMPLETE 1888-1907 LOOSE REPRINT Collection (near PERFECT) plus MANY extras from 1888-2000

19 Nov 22, 2018
Reply by bruno Amalberti

"Do you ship overseas? I'm interested in your loose issues (I'm missing 330 numbers b…"

Juan Carlos Herrera del Castillo replied Mar 3, 2018 to Rare COMPLETE 1888-1907 LOOSE REPRINT Collection (near PERFECT) plus MANY extras from 1888-2000

19 Nov 22, 2018
Reply by bruno Amalberti

"Una colección impresionante, Ernesto. Por desgracia no me puedo permitir comprarla a…"

Juan Carlos Herrera del Castillo replied Dec 12, 2017 to FULL COLLECTIONN FROM 1888 TO 2000 ON SALE

17 Dec 12, 2017
Reply by Juan Carlos Herrera del Castillo

"Hola Ernesto, ¿sigues vendiendo tu colección? ¿A qué precio? ¿El lote completo o tam…"

Juan Carlos Herrera del Castillo replied Dec 12, 2017 to FULL COLLECTIONN FROM 1888 TO 2000 ON SALE

17 Dec 12, 2017

"Hola Myriam, ¿todavía vendes esas revistas? ¿A qué precio? ¿Solo años completos, o p…"

Juan Carlos Herrera del Castillo replied Dec 12, 2017 to i want to sell old series (1947-1956) and others

1 Dec 12, 2017

"Hi Brandon, Do you still have those magazines for sale? I would be interested in buy…"

Juan Carlos Herrera del Castillo replied Dec 12, 2017 to National Geographic Magazines and Maps (1920's-1970's)

10 Dec 12, 2017

"Hola Jordi, No sé si todavía buscas esas revistas (hace ya más de nueve años de tu p…"

Juan Carlos Herrera del Castillo replied Dec 12, 2017 to BUY NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC MAGAZINE

9 Dec 12, 2017

RSS

Members

Legal notice about this site

Note: Any sales or trade arrangements are solely between users of this site; The National Geographic Society is not a party to and does not endorse or promote any particular sales or trade arrangements between collectors, dealers, or others. Due to the immediate nature of this medium, National Geographic Online also does not review, censor, approve, edit or endorse information placed on this forum. Discussion boards on National Geographic Online are intended to be appropriate for family members of all ages. Posting of indecent material is strictly prohibited. The placement of advertisements or solicitations unrelated to National Geographic also is prohibited. National Geographic Online shall review information placed on this forum from time to time and delete inappropriate material that comes to its attention as soon as it is practicable, but cannot guarantee that such material will not be found on the forum. By posting material on this discussion board you agree to adhere to this policy prohibiting indecent, offensive or extraneous advertising material, and to legally assume full and sole responsibility for your posting.

© 2024   Created by Cathy Hunter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service