National Geographic's Collectors Corner

Collaborative site for collectors, dealers, & anyone interested in our history.

Paul Crist's Discussions (86)

Discussions Replied To (80) Replies Latest Activity

"Really very good condition you might get $20 each on eBay, but that will drop swiftl…"

Paul Crist replied Sep 16, 2009 to Is any one interested in buying these

2 Sep 16, 2009
Reply by Sue Fennell

"Complete years ought to be $20-$25 (except 1943 & 1944 at $30+) in very good or…"

Paul Crist replied Sep 14, 2009 to What should i pay for magazines 1940-1950?

1 Sep 14, 2009
Reply by Paul Crist

"My comment on comparative value of post 1975 magazines as against their slipcases is…"

Paul Crist replied Sep 6, 2009 to Full collection from 1975ish to today wanted

10 Sep 9, 2009
Reply by Pete Hicks

"Unless they are out of stock, Society printed 1950-1959 on the marroon leatherette l…"

Paul Crist replied Sep 2, 2009 to Where to find slip cases for 1958 and older?

8 Aug 12, 2023
Reply by Jonathan White

"Ray Groothuisen in Ottawa may be too far, but search ABONG for his A Bookshelf of Na…"

Paul Crist replied Aug 19, 2009 to Full collection from 1975ish to today wanted

10 Sep 9, 2009
Reply by Pete Hicks

"The framed print out to be in thin black wooden mount, and if not tampered with, oug…"

Paul Crist replied Aug 12, 2009 to 1916 print information help?

6 Aug 12, 2009
Reply by Paul Crist

"One additional thought after reading Jean's post, if the map cases are ten-pocket So…"

Paul Crist replied Aug 12, 2009 to different reprints that are bound... help??!!??

6 Jul 6, 2013
Reply by Wendy Thrasher

"Your first ten volumes are likely 1964 reprints from the Society, 1908 on are probab…"

Paul Crist replied Aug 12, 2009 to different reprints that are bound... help??!!??

6 Jul 6, 2013
Reply by Wendy Thrasher

"First I appreciate Graham's generous offer to take them off other's hand, but I will…"

Paul Crist replied Aug 4, 2009 to How can I best store my large NatGeo collection?

8 Mar 15, 2014
Reply by tim arbogast

"They were available for a nominal amount boxed from 1940 through the mid 1960s. A la…"

Paul Crist replied Aug 4, 2009 to Cathedrals of England

1 Aug 4, 2009
Reply by Paul Crist

RSS

Members

Legal notice about this site

Note: Any sales or trade arrangements are solely between users of this site; The National Geographic Society is not a party to and does not endorse or promote any particular sales or trade arrangements between collectors, dealers, or others. Due to the immediate nature of this medium, National Geographic Online also does not review, censor, approve, edit or endorse information placed on this forum. Discussion boards on National Geographic Online are intended to be appropriate for family members of all ages. Posting of indecent material is strictly prohibited. The placement of advertisements or solicitations unrelated to National Geographic also is prohibited. National Geographic Online shall review information placed on this forum from time to time and delete inappropriate material that comes to its attention as soon as it is practicable, but cannot guarantee that such material will not be found on the forum. By posting material on this discussion board you agree to adhere to this policy prohibiting indecent, offensive or extraneous advertising material, and to legally assume full and sole responsibility for your posting.

© 2024   Created by Cathy Hunter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service