National Geographic's Collectors Corner

Collaborative site for collectors, dealers, & anyone interested in our history.

Melvin L. De Vilbiss's Discussions (858)

Discussions Replied To (743) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you Carole! I would caution that my analysis is for the U.S. market. It "may"…"

Melvin L. De Vilbiss replied Feb 8, 2014 to A Guide to Selling National Geographic Magazines (Revised 10 Dec 2013)

4 Feb 12, 2014
Reply by Antonio Leite de Castro

"Michael, Have you reviewed this? http://ngscollectors.ning.com/forum/topics/a-guide-…"

Melvin L. De Vilbiss replied Feb 8, 2014 to Need help: NG issues not selling, do I give away to schools for a tax write off?

1 Feb 8, 2014
Reply by Melvin L. De Vilbiss

"Mine is good - they will send a replacement (used to be free of charge but who knows…"

Melvin L. De Vilbiss replied Jan 31, 2014 to October 2013 Spine Anomaly

2 Jan 31, 2014

"This should give you an idea: http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=National+geograph…"

Melvin L. De Vilbiss replied Jan 28, 2014 to Can someone tell me what this is?

4 Jan 28, 2014

"You're alright Scott, I don't care what they say about you at the NGS...(wink)..."

Melvin L. De Vilbiss replied Jan 28, 2014 to NGS Memories: Society incorporated on this day, January 27, 1888

3 Jan 28, 2014

"Scott, I'm curious about the dating of the picture as automobiles in the U.S. did no…"

Melvin L. De Vilbiss replied Jan 27, 2014 to NGS Memories: Society incorporated on this day, January 27, 1888

3 Jan 28, 2014

"Jeff, It is the recorded insert, to be played on a phonograph/record player at 33 1/…"

Melvin L. De Vilbiss replied Jan 27, 2014 to Can someone tell me what this is?

4 Jan 28, 2014

"You better read the blog soon before the NGS has it pulled! When you link to the pag…"

Melvin L. De Vilbiss replied Jan 25, 2014 to Changes I've seen coming

7 Jan 25, 2014
Reply by Philip Riviere

"Excellent post! Hits the nail "hard" on the head! I have become so frustrated with a…"

Melvin L. De Vilbiss replied Jan 25, 2014 to Changes I've seen coming

7 Jan 25, 2014
Reply by Philip Riviere

"I should have proofed my blurb above - let my emotions get in the way: nuisances sho…"

Melvin L. De Vilbiss replied Jan 22, 2014 to Changes I've seen coming

7 Jan 25, 2014
Reply by Philip Riviere

RSS

Members

Legal notice about this site

Note: Any sales or trade arrangements are solely between users of this site; The National Geographic Society is not a party to and does not endorse or promote any particular sales or trade arrangements between collectors, dealers, or others. Due to the immediate nature of this medium, National Geographic Online also does not review, censor, approve, edit or endorse information placed on this forum. Discussion boards on National Geographic Online are intended to be appropriate for family members of all ages. Posting of indecent material is strictly prohibited. The placement of advertisements or solicitations unrelated to National Geographic also is prohibited. National Geographic Online shall review information placed on this forum from time to time and delete inappropriate material that comes to its attention as soon as it is practicable, but cannot guarantee that such material will not be found on the forum. By posting material on this discussion board you agree to adhere to this policy prohibiting indecent, offensive or extraneous advertising material, and to legally assume full and sole responsibility for your posting.

© 2024   Created by Cathy Hunter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service