National Geographic's Collectors Corner

Collaborative site for collectors, dealers, & anyone interested in our history.

George Thomas Wilson's Discussions (1,039)

Discussions Replied To (378) Replies Latest Activity

"This is a neat find, Mel !!! Since the number of issues back in the day were smaller…"

George Thomas Wilson replied Jul 15 to Guess what I just discovered...

22 Sep 29
Reply by Scott T. Shier

"Richard, Here's one: https://www.ebay.com/itm/National-Geographic-November-2016/132…"

George Thomas Wilson replied Jul 10 to Wanted to Buy -- National Geographic Magazine November 2016 -- Newsstand/Store Copy

2 Jul 10
Reply by Richard Kennedy

"Dallas, If you select the [Forum] button at the top of the screen you will see all t…"

George Thomas Wilson replied Jul 9 to Looking for Inventory Pages

2 Jul 9
Reply by Dallas Marsh

"I miss travel and meeting people [heavy sigh].  Now the only place I can go is down…"

George Thomas Wilson replied Jul 3 to A Collector's Journey Across America

6 Jul 3
Reply by George Thomas Wilson

"Sorry to hear you're retiring.  It's been a pleasure doing business with you. Tom Wi…"

George Thomas Wilson replied Jun 14 to Dealers inventory

7 Jun 16
Reply by Richard Kennedy

"He's been here before and Cathy took care of him.  He just joined again recently and…"

George Thomas Wilson replied Jun 10 to National Geographic Magazine scam

3 Jun 10
Reply by Cornelius de Gruyter

"Richard,  I came across one from May 12, 1930 on pastpaper.com but I not sure its o…"

George Thomas Wilson replied Jun 5 to Wanted to BUY -- National Geographic News or School Bulletins

8 Jul 12
Reply by Tina Forget

"A big oops on the part of Nat Geo for the very coverage I was promoting here.  Appar…"

George Thomas Wilson replied Jun 2 to Demo-2 Launch on Nat Geo Channel

6 Jun 2

"Collecting National Geographic ephemera does seem to be a multimedia endeavor.   ;- )"

George Thomas Wilson replied Jun 1 to the 25 National Geographic music albums, 1969-1979

3 Jun 8
Reply by Anthony J. Chesser

"LIFTOFF !!!"

George Thomas Wilson replied May 30 to Demo-2 Launch on Nat Geo Channel

6 Jun 2

RSS

Members

Legal notice about this site

Note: Any sales or trade arrangements are solely between users of this site; The National Geographic Society is not a party to and does not endorse or promote any particular sales or trade arrangements between collectors, dealers, or others. Due to the immediate nature of this medium, National Geographic Online also does not review, censor, approve, edit or endorse information placed on this forum. Discussion boards on National Geographic Online are intended to be appropriate for family members of all ages. Posting of indecent material is strictly prohibited. The placement of advertisements or solicitations unrelated to National Geographic also is prohibited. National Geographic Online shall review information placed on this forum from time to time and delete inappropriate material that comes to its attention as soon as it is practicable, but cannot guarantee that such material will not be found on the forum. By posting material on this discussion board you agree to adhere to this policy prohibiting indecent, offensive or extraneous advertising material, and to legally assume full and sole responsibility for your posting.

© 2020   Created by Cathy Hunter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service