National Geographic's Collectors Corner

Collaborative site for collectors, dealers, & anyone interested in our history.

George Thomas Wilson's Discussions (1,254)

Discussions Replied To (469) Replies Latest Activity

"This is interesting, Pece.  My copy, from America, has no red on the spine. "SOVIETS…"

George Thomas Wilson replied Nov 11, 2017 to Red anomaly in our 1986 - Soviets in Space October issue

9 Nov 12, 2017
Reply by Scott T. Shier

"Thanks Dale, I hope you enjoy them.  Most aren't as good as the last two. They go ba…"

George Thomas Wilson replied Nov 1, 2017 to 100 Years Ago: November - December 1917 (with First Page Banner Variant)

6 Nov 1, 2017
Reply by George Thomas Wilson

"Great photos!  Thanks Phil."

George Thomas Wilson replied Oct 22, 2017 to 100 Years Ago: November - December 1917 (with First Page Banner Variant)

6 Nov 1, 2017
Reply by George Thomas Wilson

"Time flies when you're having fun!"

George Thomas Wilson replied Oct 16, 2017 to ~ Happy 10th Anniversary to this Collector's Corner ~ !

5 Oct 27, 2017
Reply by Andy

"Scott, As a rule, I through out the inserts.  I'm swimming in paper anyway and IF t…"

George Thomas Wilson replied Oct 11, 2017 to Promo Inserts in NGM in the 2010's . . .

4 Oct 16, 2017
Reply by Scott T. Shier

"Michael, Mel De Vilbiss also made an informative response to your original (first)…"

George Thomas Wilson replied Oct 4, 2017 to 1915 "Mini" NG Promotional

9 Oct 4, 2017
Reply by Michael Dolgushkin

"Michael, John Carey, an NG dealer here, has several for sale. At the top of the Mai…"

George Thomas Wilson replied Oct 4, 2017 to 1915 "Mini" NG Promotional

9 Oct 4, 2017
Reply by Michael Dolgushkin

"Scott, The question originally posted by Steven referred to the 1979 to 1980 time r…"

George Thomas Wilson replied Oct 4, 2017 to National Geographic World maps

8 Oct 4, 2017
Reply by Scott T. Shier

"Steve, The Society released new versions of the same world map as supplements semi-…"

George Thomas Wilson replied Sep 28, 2017 to National Geographic World maps

8 Oct 4, 2017
Reply by Scott T. Shier

"I did kind of go all "Sheldon Cooper" on this one.  I thought about subtitling it th…"

George Thomas Wilson replied Sep 17, 2017 to 100 Years Ago: October 1917

5 Sep 17, 2017
Reply by Melvin L. De Vilbiss

RSS

Members

Legal notice about this site

Note: Any sales or trade arrangements are solely between users of this site; The National Geographic Society is not a party to and does not endorse or promote any particular sales or trade arrangements between collectors, dealers, or others. Due to the immediate nature of this medium, National Geographic Online also does not review, censor, approve, edit or endorse information placed on this forum. Discussion boards on National Geographic Online are intended to be appropriate for family members of all ages. Posting of indecent material is strictly prohibited. The placement of advertisements or solicitations unrelated to National Geographic also is prohibited. National Geographic Online shall review information placed on this forum from time to time and delete inappropriate material that comes to its attention as soon as it is practicable, but cannot guarantee that such material will not be found on the forum. By posting material on this discussion board you agree to adhere to this policy prohibiting indecent, offensive or extraneous advertising material, and to legally assume full and sole responsibility for your posting.

© 2024   Created by Cathy Hunter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service