National Geographic's Collectors Corner

Collaborative site for collectors, dealers, & anyone interested in our history.

Buy/Sell/Trade (2,618)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

1985 National Geographic Early Man Holo on cover. CGC 9.4.

Started by Dalton

0 Jun 12, 2023

The December 1988 issue has to be the most "Condition Sensitive" magazine out there. Holographic. CGC High End.

Started by Dalton

0 Jun 12, 2023

Selling 25+ years of NG magazines from 1996 to today.

hello. does anyone have a recommendation on who shall I reach out to with my desire to sell 25+ years of NG magazines I have since 1996? th…

Started by Filo Castore

2 Jun 10, 2023
Reply by Scott T. Shier

CGC Red Brick 1902 October edition. Why not?

Started by Dalton

0 Jun 8, 2023

Over 300 issues 1944-2014 in Spain for 1€ each

I have over 300 issues for sale or exchange (1€ each). They are located in Algeciras (southern Spain); shipping will be at the buyer's expe…

Started by Juan Carlos Herrera del Castillo

1 Jun 7, 2023
Reply by Juan Carlos Herrera del Castillo

Autographed National Geographic Books for Sale or Trade

Zahi Abass Hawass, is a noted Egyptian archaeologist and former Minister of State for Antiquities Affairs, serving twice. He has also worke…

Started by Richard Kennedy

0 May 30, 2023

Want to buy: Albrecht bound editions, pre-1906 and after 1982

I am looking for Albrecht (globe and plane) bound volumes, pre-1906 or after 1982. Please let me know if you have any available.

Started by Henry Johnson

4 May 28, 2023
Reply by Henry Johnson

Free Issues and Indexes

I would like to give away my 1963-2012 complete collection along with indexes as pictured below. I don't want them to go to a recycling fac…

Started by Nancy Shulman

4 May 28, 2023
Reply by Nancy Shulman

Is anyone interested?

We have inherited my father-in-law's collection of National Geographic from July 1958-June 1966.  We stored them till now, but can no longe…

Started by Diane

1 May 27, 2023
Reply by george warren

1960-2005 collection

For sale. Excellent to good condition.

Started by Daniel

0 May 14, 2023

RSS

Members

Legal notice about this site

Note: Any sales or trade arrangements are solely between users of this site; The National Geographic Society is not a party to and does not endorse or promote any particular sales or trade arrangements between collectors, dealers, or others. Due to the immediate nature of this medium, National Geographic Online also does not review, censor, approve, edit or endorse information placed on this forum. Discussion boards on National Geographic Online are intended to be appropriate for family members of all ages. Posting of indecent material is strictly prohibited. The placement of advertisements or solicitations unrelated to National Geographic also is prohibited. National Geographic Online shall review information placed on this forum from time to time and delete inappropriate material that comes to its attention as soon as it is practicable, but cannot guarantee that such material will not be found on the forum. By posting material on this discussion board you agree to adhere to this policy prohibiting indecent, offensive or extraneous advertising material, and to legally assume full and sole responsibility for your posting.

© 2024   Created by Cathy Hunter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service