National Geographic's Collectors Corner

Collaborative site for collectors, dealers, & anyone interested in our history.

Buy/Sell/Trade (2,621)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Complete set from 1960 to Jan 2005

My mother has a complete set of magazines in excellent condition starting from Jan 1960 through Jan. 2005. She also has a 1928, some from t…

Started by Joe Yarbrough

0 Dec 13, 2009

National Geographic Collection for sale (uk)

I am interested in selling my collection of National Geographic Magazines, 200 plus, circa 1970/80's. Good Condition. Please contact me via…

Started by Janet Gibson

0 Dec 13, 2009

Selling 1950-1990 National Geographic Magazines

Excellent condition. Please contact me via email if interested.

Started by Mary Ryan

1 Dec 10, 2009
Reply by A B

Looking to buy October 2009 issue

Please let me know if you have a copy of the October 2009 issue of NG with The Tallest Trees on the cover. Bonnie Siegel

Started by Bonnie Siegel

4 Dec 4, 2009
Reply by Bonnie Siegel

national geographiss for sell

mags form 1920 and up to 1999 full years best offer call tammy in kittanning pa 16201 phone 724-290-4305 best offer just want them gone i a…

Started by tammy good

2 Dec 2, 2009
Reply by Peter J. Ochocki

Bound Magazines beginning in April 1905

Public library in need of space has bound National Geographic magazines beginning in April of 1905. We are interested in advice on the best…

Started by Fort friends

3 Dec 2, 2009
Reply by Fort friends

Collection for sale

I have a collection of hard bound & indexed National Geographic's including maps from 1956 to 2006 and would like to sell. Contact Don…

Started by Donald Monroe

1 Dec 1, 2009
Reply by A B

FOR SALE: National Geographic 43 copies 85 -93

Roughly 43 issues of National Geographic ranging from 1985 to 1993, unwanted. Any offers welcome!! Please contact if interested in specifi…

Started by Jenny Blyth

3 Nov 28, 2009
Reply by Liz

Wanted: Red & Black Slipcases

I am looking for the red & black slipcases. I am not worried about the Volume and year numbers since one thing my dad showed me was how…

Started by John T Tuck

7 Nov 27, 2009
Reply by Jean Thibault

Collection for sale

I have a complete set of National Geographic magazines, 1982 through 2003, in leather covers. Excellent condition. I'll sell them for best…

Started by Ken Kraft

0 Nov 26, 2009

RSS

Members

Legal notice about this site

Note: Any sales or trade arrangements are solely between users of this site; The National Geographic Society is not a party to and does not endorse or promote any particular sales or trade arrangements between collectors, dealers, or others. Due to the immediate nature of this medium, National Geographic Online also does not review, censor, approve, edit or endorse information placed on this forum. Discussion boards on National Geographic Online are intended to be appropriate for family members of all ages. Posting of indecent material is strictly prohibited. The placement of advertisements or solicitations unrelated to National Geographic also is prohibited. National Geographic Online shall review information placed on this forum from time to time and delete inappropriate material that comes to its attention as soon as it is practicable, but cannot guarantee that such material will not be found on the forum. By posting material on this discussion board you agree to adhere to this policy prohibiting indecent, offensive or extraneous advertising material, and to legally assume full and sole responsibility for your posting.

© 2024   Created by Cathy Hunter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service