National Geographic's Collectors Corner

Collaborative site for collectors, dealers, & anyone interested in our history.

Buy/Sell/Trade (2,618)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

FOR SALE - issues between 1983 - 1996 including commemorative issue December 1988

I have the following to sell, please advise if you would like to buy any of them or where I could sell them?   All books are well looked af…

Started by REBEKAH PRINCE

0 Feb 7, 2010

complete 1960 - 1973 years & some 1950's issues for sale

I have all issues for years 1960 - 1973 as well as March 1953, 8 issues from 1958, and 9 issues from 1959.  Looking to sell as quickly as p…

Started by Liz Ezratty

0 Jan 28, 2010

1940's-late '70's magazines

I would like to sell this small collection-most years complete. Was hoping it would be worth something to someone and i could put a few buc…

Started by michael jacobsen

0 Jan 26, 2010

Magazines for Sale

Is anyone interested in buying 1988-current?

Started by Sheila

0 Jan 26, 2010

Auction to include Vintage Issues of National Geographic--January 31, 2010

Auction of prized memorabilia supports unique school for local at-risk youth. National Geographic Vintage Issues among Items Available Onl…

Started by c jankowski

0 Jan 24, 2010

Value of all or most complete year of 89, 90, 91 issues

I have all but one or two issues of the full year collection of 89, 90, 91. Does anyone know how much they'd be worth?

Started by Shawn jones

0 Jan 23, 2010

Issues at Auction

Auction of prized memorabilia supports unique school for local at-risk youth. National Geographic issues from 1889-1924 among Items Availa…

Started by c jankowski

0 Jan 22, 2010

How much are certain issues worth?

What particular issues are worth alot?

Started by Shawn jones

1 Jan 22, 2010
Reply by ERF

magazines for sell

I have a collection from1977 to 1987 most years complete. No offer refused. please contact with more info.

Started by kim evans

1 Jan 22, 2010
Reply by ERF

Need April 1970 issue - anyone have one to spare??

If anyone is willing to part with an April 1970 issue of Nat Geo, it would make a wonderful older gentleman very happy. I volunteer at a Se…

Started by Susan Pulcheon

5 Jan 18, 2010
Reply by Nathan Eaton Jr.

RSS

Members

Legal notice about this site

Note: Any sales or trade arrangements are solely between users of this site; The National Geographic Society is not a party to and does not endorse or promote any particular sales or trade arrangements between collectors, dealers, or others. Due to the immediate nature of this medium, National Geographic Online also does not review, censor, approve, edit or endorse information placed on this forum. Discussion boards on National Geographic Online are intended to be appropriate for family members of all ages. Posting of indecent material is strictly prohibited. The placement of advertisements or solicitations unrelated to National Geographic also is prohibited. National Geographic Online shall review information placed on this forum from time to time and delete inappropriate material that comes to its attention as soon as it is practicable, but cannot guarantee that such material will not be found on the forum. By posting material on this discussion board you agree to adhere to this policy prohibiting indecent, offensive or extraneous advertising material, and to legally assume full and sole responsibility for your posting.

© 2024   Created by Cathy Hunter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service