National Geographic's Collectors Corner

Collaborative site for collectors, dealers, & anyone interested in our history.

Buy/Sell/Trade (2,621)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

40's to 2003 Worth anything?

I have a collection of N.G. that my father gave to me, it takes up to much space. Some date back to the 40's to 2003, not sure if its comp…

Started by Ryan Deshler

18 Sep 24, 2010
Reply by Hana Henderson

1987-1999 NG with leather looking cases

make offer mlucasandassociates@gmail.com

Started by mike lucas

0 Sep 19, 2010

National Geographic June 1945 edition for sale

please contact me zajoe13@hotmail.com

Started by paula sanchez

0 Sep 19, 2010

Selling a collection of National Geographic

These are from 1985 to 2008. These magazines are in groups of 6 in a soft maroon casing. If you are interested let me know!   Julie   pleas…

Started by Julie Angus

0 Sep 17, 2010

Collection Appraisal?

A friend is looking to sell his collection since 1928 up to 2000. Only 1 issue from 1930 is missing. Any ideas how much would this be worth…

Started by Gaston Batalla

1 Sep 15, 2010
Reply by Melvin L. De Vilbiss

1950's maps

My son has the following maps.  Do they have any value?  If so we would like to sell them.  You can email me at beckybailey2892@hotmail.com…

Started by Becky Bailey

0 Sep 13, 2010

Question on the February 1897 issue?

My bound 1964 reprint February 1897 has inserted at the end, after page 64, a separately numbered six page “special synopses” as a supplem…

Started by Melvin L. De Vilbiss

1 Sep 12, 2010
Reply by Melvin L. De Vilbiss

National Geographic Collection For Sale

I have a large collection of National Geographic Magazines for sale. These date back to 1913 with partial issues through 1924. I have all i…

Started by Charles P. Taylor

0 Aug 27, 2010

Newbie here, I have several sets of NG if interested

I have full sets, from 1983 through 1997. Complete with most supplements. I have the NatGeo binders for each 6 month set.So I will only con…

Started by Dale Beshansky

0 Aug 25, 2010

National Geographic Collection available!

I have a complete collection from either the late 70s or early 80s available.  Please email me at donnawannab@yahoo.com if interested or wi…

Started by Donna Dodson

0 Aug 22, 2010

RSS

Members

Legal notice about this site

Note: Any sales or trade arrangements are solely between users of this site; The National Geographic Society is not a party to and does not endorse or promote any particular sales or trade arrangements between collectors, dealers, or others. Due to the immediate nature of this medium, National Geographic Online also does not review, censor, approve, edit or endorse information placed on this forum. Discussion boards on National Geographic Online are intended to be appropriate for family members of all ages. Posting of indecent material is strictly prohibited. The placement of advertisements or solicitations unrelated to National Geographic also is prohibited. National Geographic Online shall review information placed on this forum from time to time and delete inappropriate material that comes to its attention as soon as it is practicable, but cannot guarantee that such material will not be found on the forum. By posting material on this discussion board you agree to adhere to this policy prohibiting indecent, offensive or extraneous advertising material, and to legally assume full and sole responsibility for your posting.

© 2024   Created by Cathy Hunter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service