National Geographic's Collectors Corner

Collaborative site for collectors, dealers, & anyone interested in our history.

Buy/Sell/Trade (2,621)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

National Geographic Collection 1989-97

I have a Collection of National Geographic from 1989-97 I would just like to see them go to a good home. Please let me know if you are inte…

Started by Kristen Hehl

0 Nov 24, 2010

For Sale- many back issues!

Thanks for your interest. I have the following back issues, and would like to sell them to someone who will treasure them. I will sell the…

Started by Cynthia Myers

0 Nov 17, 2010

NG collection looking for a good home (1909-2008)

Extensive collection of National Geographic Magazine.  Oldest is November 1909. Selected issues through 1925.  Almost complete for 1926 thr…

Started by Arthur Christy

0 Nov 17, 2010

Jan. '05 NG w/inverted cover

Hi- I have a January 2005 NG magazine ("Why we love caffeine") that has an inverted front & back cover...I checked all through this for…

Started by Midgard

0 Nov 17, 2010

January 1984-December 1990 Mint Condition in Leather cases. Will sell

Make me an offer on these, I do have pictures I can send, email tpsgolf@hotmail.com

Started by Taylor Scinski

0 Nov 14, 2010

Looking for Old Magazines

My name is Michele Wilson, and I am a senior student teacher from The College of New Jersey. This semester I am teaching third grade at Fra…

Started by Michele Wilson

0 Nov 12, 2010

A Guide to Selling National Geographic Magazines

Background:   An old book collector once told me that for a book to be rare (generally speaking), there had to be fewer than 1000 copies pr…

Started by Melvin L. De Vilbiss

0 Nov 10, 2010

Want to buy 1900 Jan issue original

I've been searching for a Jan 1900 NG. Those are hard to come by. Does anyone have suggestions where an original can be found?

Started by Dianne Holmes

1 Nov 1, 2010
Reply by Melvin L. De Vilbiss

Is there a market for old National Geographic Magazines?

My Grandfather recently passed away and left about 2000 National Geographic magazines dating back to 1914.  They are in fair condition.  Ar…

Started by Dan Northcutt

8 Nov 1, 2010
Reply by Dianne Holmes

Back Issues

Hello, I have 55 National Geographic back issues from 1949 to 1961. All are in very good to excellent condition. Does anyone know how much…

Started by Patrick Shaw

2 Oct 28, 2010
Reply by Patrick Shaw

RSS

Members

Legal notice about this site

Note: Any sales or trade arrangements are solely between users of this site; The National Geographic Society is not a party to and does not endorse or promote any particular sales or trade arrangements between collectors, dealers, or others. Due to the immediate nature of this medium, National Geographic Online also does not review, censor, approve, edit or endorse information placed on this forum. Discussion boards on National Geographic Online are intended to be appropriate for family members of all ages. Posting of indecent material is strictly prohibited. The placement of advertisements or solicitations unrelated to National Geographic also is prohibited. National Geographic Online shall review information placed on this forum from time to time and delete inappropriate material that comes to its attention as soon as it is practicable, but cannot guarantee that such material will not be found on the forum. By posting material on this discussion board you agree to adhere to this policy prohibiting indecent, offensive or extraneous advertising material, and to legally assume full and sole responsibility for your posting.

© 2024   Created by Cathy Hunter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service