National Geographic's Collectors Corner

Collaborative site for collectors, dealers, & anyone interested in our history.

Buy/Sell/Trade (2,618)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

N.G collection

Hello I have a collection of national geographic magazines from 1931 to present, that my father started and I have been keeping it ongoing…

Started by Andrew voelkel

0 May 16, 2011

Bound National Geographics for Sale

I have copies of National Geographic from mid 1950's through the late 1960's that are bound in National Geographic binders. I also have unb…

Started by David Carey

0 May 15, 2011

1945 to Present -- Collection Value / For Sale

I have a complete NGM set (with maps) from 1945 to present plus a few key earlier issues (e.g., Oct. 1943 - Decorative Medals and Sevice Ri…

Started by Matt Strickland

0 May 9, 2011

National Geographic Issues from the 40's

I have 300 copies of National Geographics in very good to excellent condition and would like to sell all as a lot for pick-up in Northern…

Started by Kathy

0 May 2, 2011

Collection Lot for sale

My father pulled out his childhood collection or I should say his mothers collection of Nat Geo 1920 - 1932. Soome are complete years some…

Started by Michael Posivak

1 Apr 30, 2011
Reply by Scott T. Shier

national geo value

i have national geo magazine from the thirtys upto fittys in good condition and would like to know what their worth and if anyone would be…

Started by ben jones

0 Apr 23, 2011

national geo value

i have national geo magazine from the thirtys upto fittys in good condition and would like to know what their worth and if anyone would be…

Started by ben jones

0 Apr 23, 2011

1976-1977 collection for sale

Hi i have a 1976-1977 collection for sale if youa re interested please send me an e-mail at: hangoverera@gmail.com    

Started by Stergios Kanaropoulos

0 Apr 23, 2011

where do i find a buyer for my ngm

I have a very rare collection of these mags and i would like to sell them i know my mags could complete someones collection i have 1889 vol…

Started by Ronnie Gillmore

16 Apr 16, 2011
Reply by Ronnie Gillmore

Presidential Map Cabinet/Map Case

As I am sure some of you know, NGS puts together a map cabinet for Presidents of the US, the Society trustees themselves and select other i…

Started by Robert Colbert

3 Apr 10, 2011
Reply by Robert Colbert

RSS

Members

Legal notice about this site

Note: Any sales or trade arrangements are solely between users of this site; The National Geographic Society is not a party to and does not endorse or promote any particular sales or trade arrangements between collectors, dealers, or others. Due to the immediate nature of this medium, National Geographic Online also does not review, censor, approve, edit or endorse information placed on this forum. Discussion boards on National Geographic Online are intended to be appropriate for family members of all ages. Posting of indecent material is strictly prohibited. The placement of advertisements or solicitations unrelated to National Geographic also is prohibited. National Geographic Online shall review information placed on this forum from time to time and delete inappropriate material that comes to its attention as soon as it is practicable, but cannot guarantee that such material will not be found on the forum. By posting material on this discussion board you agree to adhere to this policy prohibiting indecent, offensive or extraneous advertising material, and to legally assume full and sole responsibility for your posting.

© 2024   Created by Cathy Hunter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service