National Geographic's Collectors Corner

Collaborative site for collectors, dealers, & anyone interested in our history.

Buy/Sell/Trade (2,618)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sell 1929-1992 complete NGM collection

I SELL the complete NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC MAGAZINE issues from 1929 to 1992 (63 years=756 issues) in PERFECT conditionBut for 1929 to 1962 ev…

Started by Alexis Strang

0 Aug 28, 2011

Free National Geographics

My Dad past away and we have approx. 40 years of National Geographic magizines.  Most look brand new.  I think he never read them.  We just…

Started by Sharon Heath

1 Aug 27, 2011
Reply by Sudhakar Gupta

Free National Geographics

My Dad passed away and we have about 40 years of National Geographic's starting around 1960. Willing to give away for free if you pick up.…

Started by Sharon Heath

5 Aug 27, 2011
Reply by Sudhakar Gupta

the Practical Infant Teacher, part 1 Oct 1928 - FOR SALE

£7.50 and I quote for postage.In very good condition considering 84 years old. A delightful instruction book with illustrations on how to t…

Started by Sylvia Szeliga

6 Aug 25, 2011
Reply by Sylvia Szeliga

value of old magazine

people collect my gram gave me 3 yrs of nat geos 1933-1937 should I sell or save?

Started by carl leibach

0 Aug 24, 2011

Individual map and suppliment pictures

Many people liked the lists and thumbnails of the maps I posted here. I am thinking of posting larger individual pictures of the maps and s…

Started by Philip Riviere

0 Aug 23, 2011

Complete set of NGM for 1936

12 magazines in good but not perfect condition for sale. £45.oo plus postage, to be quoted. Images can be emailed if interested.

Started by Sylvia Szeliga

3 Aug 22, 2011
Reply by Sean o'donnell

To Sell

We have hundreds of National Geographic magazines dating from the 1960's to the 1990's for sale - preferably in bulk.  If interested please…

Started by Lisa Alana Wood-Johnson

0 Aug 18, 2011

1979-1997

Complete set 1979-1986, 1988-1990, 1992-1997 (1987 missing October; 1991 missing September).  Most include maps. All for sale.

Started by Nancy Martin

0 Aug 16, 2011

free 1960 - 2000

not a complete set.  I'm in north Texas, free to first who responds.   Cathy

Started by Cathy Ziegler

1 Aug 2, 2011
Reply by Sudhakar Gupta

RSS

Members

Legal notice about this site

Note: Any sales or trade arrangements are solely between users of this site; The National Geographic Society is not a party to and does not endorse or promote any particular sales or trade arrangements between collectors, dealers, or others. Due to the immediate nature of this medium, National Geographic Online also does not review, censor, approve, edit or endorse information placed on this forum. Discussion boards on National Geographic Online are intended to be appropriate for family members of all ages. Posting of indecent material is strictly prohibited. The placement of advertisements or solicitations unrelated to National Geographic also is prohibited. National Geographic Online shall review information placed on this forum from time to time and delete inappropriate material that comes to its attention as soon as it is practicable, but cannot guarantee that such material will not be found on the forum. By posting material on this discussion board you agree to adhere to this policy prohibiting indecent, offensive or extraneous advertising material, and to legally assume full and sole responsibility for your posting.

© 2024   Created by Cathy Hunter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service