National Geographic's Collectors Corner

Collaborative site for collectors, dealers, & anyone interested in our history.

Buy/Sell/Trade (2,618)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

1913-1922 (ORIGINALS)

1913 – 1922 (ALL ORIGINALS) January through December.  Good condition, inherited from step-father, stored in dry area.  Selling for $600. W…

Started by Keri Paintner

2 Dec 7, 2011
Reply by Michael Freshwater

Interesting tidbit with respect to Cathy Hunter...

I thought the readers of this forum might be interested to read about one of the NGS staff writers. If anyone has purchased "The Complete N…

Started by Melvin L. De Vilbiss

1 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by Philip Riviere

1900 to 1907 (REPRINTS)!!!

1900 to 1907 (REPRINTS) Excellent Condition, Sell for $550, will not break-up set. If interested email Keri @ kbwaterwagon@hotmail.com  liv…

Started by Keri Paintner

0 Dec 6, 2011

70 Magazines from 1964 - 2001 Needs A New Home

I have about 70 National Geographic magazines from 1964 - 2001. Most are in great condition with a few that are in a fair condition. I woul…

Started by Alex

0 Dec 6, 2011

vintage

looking to sell an invite card from 1928 inviting J.A Allen md.to n.g.s

Started by richard medeiros

0 Dec 6, 2011

partial collection for sale (1925-1976)

Here are the dates I have, most are in very good condition. One has a missing cover (though I still have the cover) a few have light tears…

Started by Autumn Sanner

1 Dec 5, 2011
Reply by Gordon Fuller

1913 - 1945 ORIGINAL NGM issues - Selling @ $4 per year/issue

NGM Collection 1913 through 1945 ORIGINAL issues - NOT REPRINTS! Selling by years @ $4 per issue if purchase a decade at a time.  Please…

Started by Keri Paintner

1 Dec 5, 2011
Reply by Gordon Fuller

Bronze, 100th Anniversary Medal for sale

Morning All! I have a 100th Anniversary Medal from the National Geographic, made by the Medallic Art Co. of Danbury, CT.  Made of bronze, i…

Started by Karl Wara

0 Dec 2, 2011

For Sale

1977-5 months 1978-6 months 1979-6 months 1980-minus August 1981-minus Oct. 1982-complete 1983-complete 84-85 complete 86- minus December 9…

Started by Ray Omerod

0 Dec 1, 2011

Collection for sale

I have my grandfathers collection spanning from 79 to 2001. Some are missing but I would like to get rid of them any way I can. They are in…

Started by David Blake Brown

0 Dec 1, 2011

RSS

Members

Legal notice about this site

Note: Any sales or trade arrangements are solely between users of this site; The National Geographic Society is not a party to and does not endorse or promote any particular sales or trade arrangements between collectors, dealers, or others. Due to the immediate nature of this medium, National Geographic Online also does not review, censor, approve, edit or endorse information placed on this forum. Discussion boards on National Geographic Online are intended to be appropriate for family members of all ages. Posting of indecent material is strictly prohibited. The placement of advertisements or solicitations unrelated to National Geographic also is prohibited. National Geographic Online shall review information placed on this forum from time to time and delete inappropriate material that comes to its attention as soon as it is practicable, but cannot guarantee that such material will not be found on the forum. By posting material on this discussion board you agree to adhere to this policy prohibiting indecent, offensive or extraneous advertising material, and to legally assume full and sole responsibility for your posting.

© 2024   Created by Cathy Hunter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service