National Geographic's Collectors Corner

Collaborative site for collectors, dealers, & anyone interested in our history.

Buy/Sell/Trade (2,618)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Unique National Geographic For Sale

I have a May, 2002 edition of NG in its original condition that has 4 pages near the front of the magazine that were inserted upside down -…

Started by John Kinney

0 Jan 4, 2012

NGM collection, 1956 to present FREE

I am clearing out my Dad's collection. Most in the brown NG binders. Seven binders of maps included. Many duplicates from 1985 to present.…

Started by steve chaparro

3 Jan 3, 2012
Reply by Joel Schargorodsky

1977-1998 nat geo for sale

Hello all, I would like to sell a set of National Geographics from 1977-1998. They are in great condition. Currently located in Charleston,…

Started by Andrea Marion

0 Dec 30, 2011

A couple hundred NG's ranging from 1948-early 1990s...

Hi there, I have a couple hundred issues of National Geographic, the earliest being from 1948, going right through the 50s, 60s, and 70s th…

Started by Jacinta Hunting

4 Dec 29, 2011
Reply by Muhammad Kahfi

1971-1984 for Sale

I was cleaning out my grandfathers workshop and found his entire collection of National Geographic Magazines from 1971 to 1984. My father w…

Started by Luke Williams

1 Dec 28, 2011
Reply by Richard Rosenthal

I am getting old

but I have a complete collection of NG from the first issue ( complete original issue of the first 20 years from Buxbaum..also his original…

Started by Richard Ivory

13 Dec 27, 2011
Reply by Richard Ivory

NG 1918-1929

I have a bound version for sale...please contact me at cheryl6401@aol.com

Started by cheryl kates esq

0 Dec 20, 2011

Not sure what to do with these. Are they worth anything to someone or should I recycle.

1962 Aug vol 122 #2          Sept vol 122 #3 1963  Sept vol 124 #3 1964 July vol126 #1 1965 Feb vol 127 #2 1966 June vol 129 #6 1968 April…

Started by brian beckerman

2 Dec 15, 2011
Reply by brian beckerman

National Geographic School Bulletins - 90 off from 1963-66

There are 90 magazines in total : Year 1963  - 11 magazines in the period 7th Ocotber to 16th December Year 1964  - 30 magazines in the per…

Started by Stephen Back

0 Dec 14, 2011

Explore the past with National Geographic's newest magazine

EXPLORE THE PAST... in the pages of National Geographic's newest magazine. Brimming with artwork, colorful maps and illustrations, an…

Started by Cathy Hunter

1 Dec 13, 2011
Reply by Marts

RSS

Members

Legal notice about this site

Note: Any sales or trade arrangements are solely between users of this site; The National Geographic Society is not a party to and does not endorse or promote any particular sales or trade arrangements between collectors, dealers, or others. Due to the immediate nature of this medium, National Geographic Online also does not review, censor, approve, edit or endorse information placed on this forum. Discussion boards on National Geographic Online are intended to be appropriate for family members of all ages. Posting of indecent material is strictly prohibited. The placement of advertisements or solicitations unrelated to National Geographic also is prohibited. National Geographic Online shall review information placed on this forum from time to time and delete inappropriate material that comes to its attention as soon as it is practicable, but cannot guarantee that such material will not be found on the forum. By posting material on this discussion board you agree to adhere to this policy prohibiting indecent, offensive or extraneous advertising material, and to legally assume full and sole responsibility for your posting.

© 2024   Created by Cathy Hunter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service