National Geographic's Collectors Corner

Collaborative site for collectors, dealers, & anyone interested in our history.

Buy/Sell/Trade (2,621)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

FREE!

We have every single issue ever printed, books bound, all of them. Free...Seattle area, you come get them. Let me know!  julieseaborn@cbbai…

Started by Julie Seaborn

4 Apr 25, 2013
Reply by chance bond

NGM leather-bound slip covers, 1980 - 2002

I have the leather-bound slip covers with gold embossed lettering. Each slip cover holds six issues thus there are two covers per year. Ori…

Started by Mark Pyritz

0 Apr 23, 2013

Selling off collection $1 at a time

Collection goes from 1928 to 2012 including maps and slip cases. $1 for each item + the cost to ship to you. Email me what you're looking f…

Started by ruth petersen

14 Apr 16, 2013
Reply by Gregg Stephenson

Collection 1923 - 2001

I have a collection of National Geographic Magazines in encyclopedia-style binding, six issues per book, 1923 to 2001. Most of them have fo…

Started by Daniel Poolman

0 Apr 15, 2013

National Geographics for sale '81 through '89

I have magazines in pretty good condition that I want to sell. From March 1981 thru December 1989 complete. How and where should I sell the…

Started by Risa Topper

1 Apr 15, 2013
Reply by Philip Riviere

Question about bound Editions

Hi all this is my first post and very happy to have found this board, I have always love geography and history and about 15 years ago one o…

Started by Rafael Castañeda A

4 Apr 13, 2013
Reply by Rafael Castañeda A

Edwin Buxbaum Letter

I recently acquired a letter with a pricelist from Edwin Buxbaum, the leading authority on everything National Geographic back in the 1960'…

Started by Philip Riviere

3 Apr 12, 2013
Reply by Koen

1962 Anomalies

1962 Anomalies Print copies for February and April show a red title in the upper front cover margin: “Atlas Map Supplement: et.al…,” just l…

Started by Melvin L. De Vilbiss

2 Apr 9, 2013
Reply by Melvin L. De Vilbiss

Individually bound April 1913 issue?

Has anyone ever seen an April 1913 Peru issue that has been individually bound?  While it looks nice I'm not sure what it would do to the v…

Started by John Shaddock

3 Apr 9, 2013
Reply by Scott T. Shier

National Geographic magazines for sale

Sept. 1961; All 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970 - 1971, all but Feb.; 1975, Jan. Feb. July - Sept. and Nov.; 1989, June; 1993, Jan. (2), Feb. (2), M…

Started by Patrick James

4 Apr 4, 2013
Reply by Monique moffitt

RSS

Members

Legal notice about this site

Note: Any sales or trade arrangements are solely between users of this site; The National Geographic Society is not a party to and does not endorse or promote any particular sales or trade arrangements between collectors, dealers, or others. Due to the immediate nature of this medium, National Geographic Online also does not review, censor, approve, edit or endorse information placed on this forum. Discussion boards on National Geographic Online are intended to be appropriate for family members of all ages. Posting of indecent material is strictly prohibited. The placement of advertisements or solicitations unrelated to National Geographic also is prohibited. National Geographic Online shall review information placed on this forum from time to time and delete inappropriate material that comes to its attention as soon as it is practicable, but cannot guarantee that such material will not be found on the forum. By posting material on this discussion board you agree to adhere to this policy prohibiting indecent, offensive or extraneous advertising material, and to legally assume full and sole responsibility for your posting.

© 2024   Created by Cathy Hunter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service