National Geographic's Collectors Corner

Collaborative site for collectors, dealers, & anyone interested in our history.

Buy/Sell/Trade (2,618)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Need 1983 to Present for a Sculpture Project, URGENT

This sculpture is basically a vertical stack of thirty years in a walnut monolith, it's my self portrait. I've lost my original collectio…

Started by Christopher Mahonski

7 Jun 26, 2013
Reply by Christopher Mahonski

INHERITED

I recently inherited National Geographics from 1930 to 1988.  If interested, I am located near Albany NY in zip 12302.

Started by Richard J Millard

0 Jun 26, 2013

Large collection for sale...beginning in 1896 to the present

There are 26 issues from 1896 to 1905 and almost all issues since.  They are bound thru 1945.  Robert B. Smith    rbsinsurance@bellsouth.net

Started by Robert B. Smith

8 Jun 26, 2013
Reply by Robert B. Smith

For Sale: 1950-1999, with Maps, Indices, and Special Issues

I am selling this collection as a lot in its entirety. I am taking offers for Pick-Up or Shipping. Pick-up locations are NJ 07704 (GSP Exit…

Started by Greg Hyduke

2 Jun 25, 2013
Reply by Greg Hyduke

1982-1999 issues in leather bound cases and 2000-present not in cases

For sale or donation to a good cause.

Started by Arlene Jensen

0 Jun 24, 2013

Large Number of Extra Copies for Sale

I acquired a great number of extra copies (~1900) in building my National Geographic collection.  I need to divest myself of these extra co…

Started by knut wefald

2 Jun 23, 2013
Reply by Joy Wilsted

Collection 1979-2010 For Sale

My father is looking to sell his boxed collection of National Geographics from 1979 through 2010.  Each year is in fantastic condition, is…

Started by Marisa Jue

0 Jun 23, 2013

102+ Year Collection for sale

I have a complete collection of NG dating from 1910 through 2013 (current) for sale.  Includes all maps.  In addition, there are some rando…

Started by Steven A. Cole

6 Jun 19, 2013
Reply by Steven A. Cole

Green canvas bound mags.

A collection of Green canvas bound Nat Geos, from 1946 to 1983, missing 1975. Any offers, I've got to move them.

Started by Michael J Artlett

1 Jun 19, 2013
Reply by Michael J Artlett

Looking to sell magazines

I have complete years for 1976 to 1993 excluding july 1980 and July 1993. I also have A Special Report in Public Interest Energy.  My paren…

Started by Cherie Doyle

0 Jun 18, 2013

RSS

Members

Legal notice about this site

Note: Any sales or trade arrangements are solely between users of this site; The National Geographic Society is not a party to and does not endorse or promote any particular sales or trade arrangements between collectors, dealers, or others. Due to the immediate nature of this medium, National Geographic Online also does not review, censor, approve, edit or endorse information placed on this forum. Discussion boards on National Geographic Online are intended to be appropriate for family members of all ages. Posting of indecent material is strictly prohibited. The placement of advertisements or solicitations unrelated to National Geographic also is prohibited. National Geographic Online shall review information placed on this forum from time to time and delete inappropriate material that comes to its attention as soon as it is practicable, but cannot guarantee that such material will not be found on the forum. By posting material on this discussion board you agree to adhere to this policy prohibiting indecent, offensive or extraneous advertising material, and to legally assume full and sole responsibility for your posting.

© 2024   Created by Cathy Hunter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service