National Geographic's Collectors Corner

Collaborative site for collectors, dealers, & anyone interested in our history.

Buy/Sell/Trade (2,621)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Large collection of bound NGM for sale.

They are bound by volume starting with 1907. I believe it's volume 19, not 100 percent sure though. It ends with volume 144. As far as I kn…

Started by Clint Russell

1 Jul 6, 2013
Reply by Wendy Thrasher

I have the following National Geographic magaines for sale:

I have the following collection of National Geographic magazines for sale. They can be bought as either individual issues (except when comp…

Started by Jay McCracken

1 Jul 6, 2013
Reply by Wendy Thrasher

I am helping a retiring Lawyer sell his collection where do I go

1898-1902 reprints,hAVE NOV,1912,DEC,1913,MAY, JUNE, SEPT., 1914, JAN, MAY, SEPT. 1915, JUNE AND NOV, 1916,JUNE, 1917, FEB,MARCH,APRIL,JUNE…

Started by Gala Kremer

3 Jul 6, 2013
Reply by Wendy Thrasher

Bound Editions from 1913, 1914, 1915 and 1916

I own an estate sale business and my current client has several older National Geographic bound editions to sell. I was hoping to get a goo…

Started by Angela McBride

4 Jul 6, 2013
Reply by Wendy Thrasher

large collection of NG to dispose of

I am in process of selling the estate of a gentleman who is now in a nursing home and among his collection of books and other items is a vi…

Started by Daniel Bly

8 Jul 6, 2013
Reply by Wendy Thrasher

Ng from 1915 to present-

I am helping a friend find a new home(s) for her collection of Nationals Geographic Magazines dating back to 1915. The magazines are in goo…

Started by Deb Hoffman

1 Jul 6, 2013
Reply by Wendy Thrasher

Want to Sell My National Geographics to Collectors

I'm interested in selling a collection of National geographics dateing back to the 1916's, anyone interested in a complete list please cont…

Started by Peter J. Ochocki

1 Jul 6, 2013
Reply by Wendy Thrasher

Bound Volume Collection and First Issues

Bound Volumes, Books,First Issue Articles of Incorporation NGS, plates, etc. for Sale, best offer for One or All

Started by Kent Mahoney

11 Jul 6, 2013
Reply by Wendy Thrasher

Nat Geo Magazines

Hello Everyone, I have a collection of National Geographic magazines all the way from back in the early 1900's. I am interested in putting…

Started by Sherrill Howell

9 Jul 6, 2013
Reply by Wendy Thrasher

About 375 National Geographic Magazines for SALE let me know what you need

I recently came across these and was going to throw them out because they had gotten wet in a bad leak along with other books... as I was l…

Started by Tim Hodges

10 Jul 6, 2013
Reply by Wendy Thrasher

RSS

Members

Legal notice about this site

Note: Any sales or trade arrangements are solely between users of this site; The National Geographic Society is not a party to and does not endorse or promote any particular sales or trade arrangements between collectors, dealers, or others. Due to the immediate nature of this medium, National Geographic Online also does not review, censor, approve, edit or endorse information placed on this forum. Discussion boards on National Geographic Online are intended to be appropriate for family members of all ages. Posting of indecent material is strictly prohibited. The placement of advertisements or solicitations unrelated to National Geographic also is prohibited. National Geographic Online shall review information placed on this forum from time to time and delete inappropriate material that comes to its attention as soon as it is practicable, but cannot guarantee that such material will not be found on the forum. By posting material on this discussion board you agree to adhere to this policy prohibiting indecent, offensive or extraneous advertising material, and to legally assume full and sole responsibility for your posting.

© 2024   Created by Cathy Hunter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service